TF Favorite top 100 player 2014 Round 1: Group 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorites

Maria Sharapova 118 34.30%
Marion Bartoli 100 29.07%
Kaia Kanepi 85 24.71%
Daniela Hantuchova 111 32.27%
Karin Knapp 30 8.72%
Venus Williams 137 39.83%
Garbine Muguruza 74 21.51%
Julia Goerges 109 31.69%
Anna Schmiedlova 36 10.47%
Mariana Duque-Marino 20 5.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #1
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
TF Favorite top 100 player 2014 Round 1: Group 6

In case you forgot, this is how it works. The Top 100 players have been divided into 10 groups. Players from each group have been taken randomly, with Top 10 players being "seeded" players, to avoid them colliding in the first round.
First 4 players from each group move to the The Quarter Finals, for a total of 40 players. Then, again, 4 random different groups of 10, and the best 5 this time will advance To the semi finals. There will be 20 players standing,and divided into two groups of 10. 5 advance again, and they will be the 10 players in the final. The player with the most votes in the final will win.

The polls will be multiple choice, so if 2 or 3 of your favorite or well liked players end up in 1 group, you can vote for all of them to go through. To avoid strategic voting (where people will vote for everyone except their most hated player), you can only vote for the amount of players that will head through (in this round 4 and 5 in the later rounds). I can see who you vote for, so if you vote for more than 4 players in this round, your votes will not be counted, as will fake account votes. The poll will be closed midweek, so vote fast

1. (3) Sharapova, Maria

2. Bartoli, Marion

3. Kanepi, Kaia

4. Hantuchova, Daniela

5. Knapp, Karin

6. Williams, Venus

7. Muguruza, Garbine

8. Goerges, Julia

9. Schmiedlova, Anna

10. Duque-Marino, Mariana
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #2
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TF Favorite top 100 player 2014 Round 1: Group 6

Venus and Garbine.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #3
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Masha and Vee

Cant believe I forgot to vote for Venus
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #4
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Maria
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #5
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Only Daniela
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #6
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Venus, Garbi, Kaia and Karin

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #7
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Dani!
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #8
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Big Masha is in trouble right now.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #9
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Marion, Dani, Venus and Boobs

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #10
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Danka and Venus !

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #11
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Nightmare group
Amaze-arenka, Shit-ova and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #12
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova, Venus Williams, Kaia Kanepi, Daniela Hantuchova

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #13
country flag GoLdEnSeToV

GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future

Kaia and Karin
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #14
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Marion, Kaia, Venus, and Julia
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #15
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold

Marion, Dani, Venus, Julia.
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote