2014 Outfits Thread! - US Open Series - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2014, 04:23 AM   #1666
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Outfits Thread (Pre FO + FO) - French Open Pics!

Genie and Madison are wearing Maria's exact outfit in different colors
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 08:30 AM   #1667
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
Genie and Madison are wearing Maria's exact outfit in different colors
they're Maria's minions. meaning, they're gonna wear Maria's nike line. a few other players fall in this category too. I think Hlavackova, Arvidsson and a couple of others if i'm not mistaken
seventynine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:26 AM   #1668
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
Genie

Madison
These are fucking ugly. ZBouchard looks like she's wearing a discolored bedsheet and Keys a shortened nightgown.
mathematical genius
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #1669
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Venus for RG?
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 06:14 PM   #1670
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Here's a message from her site

Quote:
Debuting this week in Rome - Aurora collection!
Coming soon to the Shop! http://bit.ly/SHOP11 @ElevenByVenus

akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #1671
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

I like Vee's dress.

I noticed today that Sabine's Nike skirt has a slightly different more familiar pattern on it. The photos above don't quite show it off.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #1672
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Venus: Very nice. It's the print/watercolours again. I love that she's finding her own style as a designer and sticking to it. Good luck to her.
Marlene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #1673
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
Venus: Very nice. It's the print/watercolours again. I love that she's finding her own style as a designer and sticking to it. Good luck to her.
Yes that it true, she gets some kind of identity as a designer. You can argue about the prints, but what really strikes me about Venus Outfits are the cuts. They are just super clean and elegant, form-fitting, she just always looks awesome in her pieces. She obviously has an amazing body but we have had many examples with the likes of Ivanovic and Sharapova where even their great bodies didn't help to pull off a horribly designed dress.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #1674
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I like Vee's designs, she just has to go and fuck it up with all the accessories and the hair
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #1675
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

vee

she's getting so much better with designing imo. if you think back to 2011 anyway.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 08:04 PM   #1676
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bond View Post
Yes that it true, she gets some kind of identity as a designer. You can argue about the prints, but what really strikes me about Venus Outfits are the cuts. They are just super clean and elegant, form-fitting, she just always looks awesome in her pieces. She obviously has an amazing body but we have had many examples with the likes of Ivanovic and Sharapova where even their great bodies didn't help to pull off a horribly designed dress.
Good point. I'm not an expert in anything sartorial, but that's really true. I think she has managed to find that fine line between outfits that suits her and outfits that are actually sellable in the last couple of years.
Marlene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #1677
country flag Bornwinner

Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold Bornwinner is a splendid one to behold

Hingis looks quite old on page 111. I mean seriously, isn't she about the same age as Venus? she's got a lot of lines and wrinkles..
Bornwinner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #1678
country flag Bobisa

Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute

''I bring the light and the joy!"
Bobisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:32 PM   #1679
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornwinner View Post
Hingis looks quite old on page 111. I mean seriously, isn't she about the same age as Venus? she's got a lot of lines and wrinkles..
Well, age does not show the same on everyone. Sun damage is not the same on everyone. I don't think she looks bad. She's pretty fair skinned.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:57 PM   #1680
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I really like Venus' watercolor dress. Hell, I'd wear that as a sundress or a regular top.

I also really like Jelena's dress too. The stripes and pleats are awesome.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote