Carolina Zeballos - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #16
country flag VamosArgentina

VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Carolina Zeballos

Caro lost 6-1 6-0 against Ce. Lot of unforced errors, it was just a match to forget. Doubles this week with Montse Gonzalez, they are 3 seeds
VamosArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #17

VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light

Caro and Montse got to the final last week in doubles.

This week lost first round in Bertioga 6-2 6-0 against Sofia Blanco. They won first round of doubles and with ranking points Caro will be into Top 300 for first time! Felicitaciones
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 02:05 AM   #18

Caro's season is over after they lost in QF. Not sure where she's starting next year, hopefully she will play the WTA in Rio and Floripa.
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 02:36 AM   #19

Caro starts her 2014 season this week in the $10000 tournament in Buenos Aires. Singles only. Seeded 4, starts Tuesday against a qualifier.
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 02:41 AM   #20
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
Caro seems like a promising Argentine player that could make a run to top 100

If I may ask, how old is she and what style of play does she have? I'm curious because I feel like I've seen her name floating around but I can't quite put the marker on it

Also, being top 300, isn't a little weird she's still playing so many 10k? I think she should try more of a mixture of 50k, 25k, 10k, and even WTA qualies even if she doesn't get as many wins. It would be a good experience!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nastia Mona Venus
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 02:56 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith. View Post
Caro seems like a promising Argentine player that could make a run to top 100

If I may ask, how old is she and what style of play does she have? I'm curious because I feel like I've seen her name floating around but I can't quite put the marker on it

Also, being top 300, isn't a little weird she's still playing so many 10k? I think she should try more of a mixture of 50k, 25k, 10k, and even WTA qualies even if she doesn't get as many wins. It would be a good experience!

She's 23. Right handed, 2 handed backhand, plays mostly on clay courts but can be aggressive and makes lots of errors. She's ranked around 450 in singles and 300 in doubles. She plays 10k because that's what there is in South America; when there are 25Ks there, she plays those, and usually once every season makes a trip to Europe to play there. I don't see Top 100 anywhere in her near future but if she could ever make it into a Grand Slam qualy that would be great.
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #22

Caro won yesterday against Flavia Guimaraes of Brasil, 7-5 6-1. Now second round against Nadia Podoroska.
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #23

Caro lost a tough match against Podoroska, 4-6, 6-3, 4-6. Next week, another $10000 in Buenos Aires.
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 03:05 AM   #24
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the info

Nadia seems to be a great up-and-comer so not to much shame in that loss

Nastia Mona Venus
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 10:15 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith. View Post
Thanks for the info

Nadia seems to be a great up-and-comer so not to much shame in that loss

Nadia is a very good young player with lots of potential, I expect to see her in the Top 100.

And as for Caro, she starts week 2 in Highland Park against Maria Fernanda Herazo Gonzalez of Colombia. Carolina seeded 4. They play tomorrow not before 12:00 ARG. Only singles this week.
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #26

Carolina won her first round against Herazo Gonzalez 6-4, 7-5. Second round Wednesday against Aranza Salut or Berta Bonardi.
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 09:51 PM   #27

Caro plays tomorrow second on Court 9 against Aranza Salut. Vamosss
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #28

Caro had to retire against Salut when she was down 1-3. Hope she gets better soon. Next tournament: qualies of $25000 Campinas.
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #29
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosArgentina View Post
Caro had to retire against Salut when she was down 1-3. Hope she gets better soon. Next tournament: qualies of $25000 Campinas.
why did she retire

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 08:26 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pregunta View Post
why did she retire
no sé