Francesca Vs Serena - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 12:49 AM   #1
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Francesca Vs Serena

Leyton just lost so the 2 girls should be on court soon...I cannot stay olnline, but I wish Francesca all the best, I know it will sound a bit cruel, but I hope Serena is not 100% fit nothing against her, I just hope Francesca can take advantage of the situation....it would be amazing to see the 2 nr 1 seeds going out the first round !
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 12:50 AM   #2
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Forza Francesca
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:02 AM   #3
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
dont hope for a player not to be healthy...i dont care for what reasons

go serena
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:06 AM   #4
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
Serena is leading 1-0 30 all on schiavones serve

Jericho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:10 AM   #5
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
1-1
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:11 AM   #6
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
Just another typical post of a person who cannot stand Serena's success..

Sorry dumbfuck, u'll have to handle her until whenever she wants, and she doesn

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:11 AM   #7
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
Just another typical post of a person who cannot stand Serena's success..

Sorry dumbfuck, u'll have to handle her until whenever she wants, and she doesnt want to stop now!

GO SERENA!!!!

serena

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:12 AM   #8
country flag Benny

2-1 Serena
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:13 AM   #9
country flag Benny

Hey Becool!

Are you happy with how well Damaged is doing? #59 on the Billboard singles chart this week(debut!)
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:14 AM   #10
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
2-1

Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:20 AM   #11
country flag Becool

Hey Benny

Really? It's a good song! Im really hoping they can comeback at the top cause they really deserve it I love the chorus

serena

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:21 AM   #12
country flag Jericho

3-1 after a long deuce game

Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:22 AM   #13
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Becool, why don't you read the posts well before you spit out your stupid insults ! I actually quite like the Williams sisters, and it is not true at all that "I cannot stand Serena success", I hope she can keep playing for 30 years. As I wrote in the first post, I have nothing against Serena, I just happen to like Francesca very much and I was wishing she can take advantage of Serena not being 100%, that's it.
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:25 AM   #14
country flag Jericho

bp for fran

Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:25 AM   #15
country flag Jericho

3-2 schiavone breaks...