CHLADKOVA (CZE) vs TANASUGARN (THA) : LIVE Score - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:29 AM   #1
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Arrow CHLADKOVA (CZE) vs TANASUGARN (THA) : LIVE Score

VS

Head to Head Record : Tammy leads 2 : 1

2002 Canberra Hard (O) 16 Tamarine TANASUGARN 6-4 6-3
2002 Rome Clay (O) 64 Denisa CHLADKOVA 0-6 2-6
2002 Roland Garros Clay (O) 128 Tamarine TANASUGARN 6-3 6-2

Denisa is a good looking player (she has short hair cut and look like a boy) , I met her in Pattaya last year. She hits the ball hard both FH and BH. She's playing good tennis lately. I don't think it's going to be easy for Tammy to beat her this time even the head to head is favor Tammy.

The better girls will win.

C'mon Tammy.
Good luck Denisa.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.

Last edited by jirobkk : Mar 22nd, 2003 at 03:08 PM.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 04:58 AM   #2
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
I think Tammy will win with the form she is in, GO TAMMY GO
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 05:55 AM   #3
country flag Yu-lun Wang

Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about Yu-lun Wang has a spectacular aura about
Chladkova in 2.
Oh my god I don't now Denisa is that pretty !!

Elena Dementieva for winning Pan Pacific Open! First Tier 1 title!
Make it into the top 5 girl !!!!

Best wishes to Taiwanese & Chinese girls, especially :
Su-wei Hsieh, Yung-jan Chan, Chin-wei Chan, Wen-hsin Hsu, and Chia-jung Chuang !
Yu-lun Wang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 06:50 AM   #4
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Denisa wins this match
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 07:50 AM   #5
bilbo

bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point
100% for TAMMY
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 08:33 AM   #6
country flag Al

Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about
Good Luck Tammy
I can deal with anything, just do your best
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 10:13 AM   #7
Hyde'

Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice
Tammy in 2

c'mon !!! Tammy !!!!
Hyde' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 11:12 AM   #8
country flag jindrich77

jindrich77 has disabled reputation
I hope Denisa
jindrich77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 12:51 PM   #9
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Tammy in 2
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:44 AM   #10
country flag Nicky2002

Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold
Best of luck Tammy!

Go for it

Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:12 AM   #11
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Well aren't we all split for this one
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:21 AM   #12
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Good luck Denisa
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:43 AM   #13
country flag zeeson

zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all
Tammy 6-3,6-2
zeeson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:35 AM   #14
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
Tammy 6-4 6-3
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:08 PM   #15
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
C'mon Tammy
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote