Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:23 PM   #46
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Errani has played some out of this world amazing gorgeous passing lobs, that's about it, Vika is the one making so many errors.

but Vika has picked her game up slowly now it seems.
True! But I still believe JJ could finish both in 2 sets if playing focused.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:41 PM   #47
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
JJ is in the top 5 of best smashes on tour so she should handle Lobrrani with ease in that respect

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:03 PM   #48
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki could be coming in the white group with Errani injured

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:27 PM   #49
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold

Sara is going to retire, so with wozniacki bye bye JJ's chances for SF...
pier97 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:41 PM   #50
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

I smell a 06 64 64 for Azarenka

PLEASE JELENA, GET IT TOGETHER AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!! PLAY FOCUSED
- #1 Jelena Jankovic -
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:43 PM   #51
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Woznacki could be tricky. she played solid tennis in Luxembourg. I doubt Sara will retire. She will drag it out tomorrow and recover for JJ and retire in that match.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #52
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
Woznacki could be tricky. she played solid tennis in Luxembourg. I doubt Sara will retire. She will drag it out tomorrow and recover for JJ and retire in that match.
Nah she'll give Na Li a 6-0 6-0 win then retire before the JJ match with just enough time for Woz to come in
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #53
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

We're so going to win match against Azarenka
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:25 PM   #54
country flag SchTeTa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Nah she'll give Na Li a 6-0 6-0 win then retire before the JJ match with just enough time for Woz to come in
And of course she will tank the match couse she will have 2 wins pre Woz/Errani.

It´s tough honestly. Vika can gain a lot of power from this pittyful win. But if JJ can pull of a win tomorrow only heaven is our limit.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:30 PM   #55

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

I'm worried because it seems like Vika remembered how to play tennis for the last set. Granted a 6-2 set still means she's vulnerable since it was against Errani
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #56
country flag SchTeTa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
I'm worried because it seems like Vika remembered how to play tennis for the last set. Granted a 6-2 set still means she's vulnerable since it was against Errani
The issue was obviously Errani she remembered she doesn´t belong there rushed to pack her bags( sorry Sara fans, I´m just not fond of her game).
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:01 PM   #57
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Flukeniacki going to make it to YEC with only 4 good results all year

Take it Jelena

Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #58
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold

I'm so angry!! The schedule sucks, jelena will make her debut when errani will have already played two matches, and if she will lost even tomorrow she will probably retire and JJ will be the one to play against woz, and she will lost and she won't win any matches.....
pier97 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:07 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Flukeniacki going to make it to YEC with only 4 good results all year

Take it Jelena

Isn't that the case with JJlena too?
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:16 PM   #60
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

I am excited about the match, but hate it that she plays Azarenka first
Go get her, Lady.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread