Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 284 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 09:14 AM   #4246
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Court 4
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 09:47 AM   #4247
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhcity View Post
Is she not the best???? I was literally shaking Attachment 76361

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
This is just impossible. One has to be lucky beyond words to have something like this to treasure for his entire life!
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #4248
JJ Style!

JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of

Good luck to JJ against Moistburger!1! I heard she's a tough opponent.
Also, very saddened by the no streams..
JJ Style! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 11:32 AM   #4249
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Court 4? No stream? For real?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #4250
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of

Matches on Court 4 may be streamed (Giorgi-Petkovic was streamed today).

But whether the organizers/WTA want to stream JJ's match is another thing altogether. For example, some matches on Court 2 were streamed today (Barthel-Schiavone), but others not (Hingis's doubles match, and King-BZS).

I guess we could just rewatch this mess if we don't get a stream

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Singles: ITF Dubai '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13, ITF Winnipeg '14 (w/Spencer.)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #4251
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Stadium 4 is good court . It's TV court so there will be stream no doubt For real )
-NAJ- is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:03 PM   #4252
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
The stream for court 4 was quite grainy, but for the most part it wasn't a bad stream.

I still partially stand by my rant earlier At least the time zone works for me and I won't miss her match.

Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #4253
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

I mean JJ deserves better than Court4 , she is a former champion FCOL!

But okay the win is more important, I think Meussbeurger can maybe make JJ fight in 1 set but that shouls be it. She really needs a qf here cause of Miami and Charleston points coming up.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #4254
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Match will be streamed

I hate this Meusburger..so ugly and boring...

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #4255
JJ Style!

JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of

Yup, just her match listed in Drakulastream. Will finally see her at around midnight here tonight!
Go JJ!
JJ Style! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:39 PM   #4256
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
I mean JJ deserves better than Court4 , she is a former champion FCOL!

But okay the win is more important, I think Meussbeurger can maybe make JJ fight in 1 set but that shouls be it. She really needs a qf here cause of Miami and Charleston points coming up.
When I saw she was playing YM I mentally guessed 64 62. JJ will have to get her shit straight for the first set, but then routinely win in set 2. But I won't be opposed to a double bagel...

Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #4257
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

I saw on the JJ facebook thing that her ranking right now is number 6. What's that about?

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #4258
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
I saw on the JJ facebook thing that her ranking right now is number 6. What's that about?
It is her position in the live ranking ( http://tennis4wta.com/Siralama/s1_50.html )..could change every day..WTA Ranking is #7.

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #4259
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Basically that ranking is all the players without their IW points, and is updated every round. TBE keeps one up here at TF as well.
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 05:01 PM   #4260
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh I figured as much, kind of a frivolous statistic really. xD

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread