Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 273 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #4081
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

ohh JJ is nearing the big 30th. Just one year more and she finaly can win a GS.
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #4082
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Happy Birthday JJ
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:47 PM   #4083
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

So how's everyone doing?
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #4084
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Bored. Want to quit school. The usual.

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:12 AM   #4085
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail Aga View Post
So how's everyone doing?
My life is a mess, I hate uni and want to quit.

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #4086
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

I was just feigning interest
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:31 AM   #4087
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

me too! i want to drop out of college! and I dont have a gf anymore! and i just watched GoT and I am devastated by the Red Wedding scene.
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:35 AM   #4088
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

You lazy mofos need to get your lives together. Do you wanna end up as a bum as fat as Stevenson with your own gravitational pull pandering for money in the streets of Detroit? Quit whining!
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 02:35 AM   #4089
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather work 5-7 days a week and come home with now school worries, than to work 3 days a week, and have to constantly think about studying/getting good enough grades so it's cheaper to go to school

I'm being forced to go so that's the only reason. Seriously thinking about moving out of my parents house. But who knows. I'd probably still be forced to go somehow

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 02:42 AM   #4090
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
I'd rather work 5-7 days a week and come home with now school worries, than to work 3 days a week, and have to constantly think about studying/getting good enough grades so it's cheaper to go to school

I'm being forced to go so that's the only reason. Seriously thinking about moving out of my parents house. But who knows. I'd probably still be forced to go somehow
You still live at home? :speakless:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 03:03 AM   #4091
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail Aga View Post
You still live at home? :speakless:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yes, my dad said I can stay at home for as long as I need to

I'm not one of those people to stay til I'm like 35 or anything. That's weird.

I would just love to go to work, come home, and not worry about anything school related. But I can't. Not just because I'm in school, but because it's just the way I've always been. Such a worrier (as you can see during JJ matches )

Maybe I'll move out one day

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 06:18 AM   #4092
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday and srecan rodjendan to our Jelena.

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Australia, in France, in Great Britain and in the United States, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence (mental) and growing strength (physical) in the air (serve and volley), we shall defend our lovely Island (Jelena), whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches (clay-courts), we shall fight on the landing grounds (hard-courts), we shall fight in the fields (grass-courts) and in the streets (WTAworld), we shall fight in the hills(reaching the top) we shall and we will never surrender.“ GO JJ.........AMEN
Kampi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 06:43 AM   #4093
country flag JJ Lover

JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all

Happy birthday, dear beautiful love!
JJ Lover is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #4094
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #4095
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday empress

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread