Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 267 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 11:27 PM   #3991
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empressive View Post
Ugh, lost a bit of respect for Jelena and gained a bit of respect for Serena.

Just give her a damn ten seconds to recover and continue. Don't get all whiny about it.

Of course I still love Jelena but sometimes she drives me crazy
But you have to understand, its MATCH POINT! SHE IS WINNING POINTS. SHE NEEDS TO KEEP THE MOMENTUM. And Kadar and Serena were trying to take away what was her right of serve. In general JJ is right that she controls the pace as the server, and I understand she can give Serena 10 more seconds to recover but when the stakes are so big on match point, JJ is doing what she has to!

Kadar is really the one to blame, but Serena with her comments directly to JJ is undprofessional. JJ never speaks to the player directly, she goes to the chair umpire. Serena didnt need to make those comments, because it is intimidation factor for sure!

The only thing I blame JJ is for being an idiot, which she has been doing all year so far. Just focus on your game girl, play a whole match like you played those match points. She needs to be more focused and let things go.
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #3992
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
But you have to understand, its MATCH POINT! SHE IS WINNING POINTS. SHE NEEDS TO KEEP THE MOMENTUM. And Kadar and Serena were trying to take away what was her right of serve. In general JJ is right that she controls the pace as the server, and I understand she can give Serena 10 more seconds to recover but when the stakes are so big on match point, JJ is doing what she has to!
JJ is still an idiot for letting stuff get to her on MP. Given it's such an important point, she should be even more calm! Serena takes her time against plenty of players, do they blow up like an idiot? And Serena deserves the right to take her time as well on these big points, would you say? It's not like JJ isn't guilty of slowing down the server either.

Quote:
Kadar is really the one to blame, but Serena with her comments directly to JJ is undprofessional. JJ never speaks to the player directly, she goes to the chair umpire. Serena didnt need to make those comments, because it is intimidation factor for sure!
Yep I agree, but inconsistent umpiring is part of tennis. Why does JJ have to let it effect her game? It's so frustrating to watch.

Quote:
The only thing I blame JJ is for being an idiot, which she has been doing all year so far. Just focus on your game girl, play a whole match like you played those match points. She needs to be more focused and let things go.
It's frustrating for sure. She has been playing pretty well, and the losses aren't even that bad, Azarenka, Kerber, Halep, Makarova, and Serena are all terrific players - but the WAY she loses is just so frustrating. Mentally imploding against Azarenka, Halep, Kerber, and Serena. It's just so frustrating to watch.
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:27 AM   #3993
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

I'm with Potato in this one, agree
- #1 Jelena Jankovic -
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:49 AM   #3994
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Jelena

Zero chance vs Serena. Head To Head now 4-9. Last time Jelena won was in 2010 ...

I love Jelena, but she`s always complaining. Stop it, and play better

Serena beats Jankovic 6-2 6-2 !

Head To Head now 9-4. The last time Serena lost to Jankovic was in 2010

I like Jelena, but she is always complaining. Too much today
I don't get it... 2 different attitudes/comments about the same thing. You are like Mitt Romney, changing your politics depending on who is around you at the moment...

Last edited by JJ Expres : Feb 21st, 2014 at 01:00 AM.
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 02:25 AM   #3995
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post

Didn't Jelena speak directly to Serena when she told her to take all the time she needed after she raised her hand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
serena's not gonna win it. you know it. it's a stupid award yes but she's not gonna get it. like that 18. it's not gonna happen. bye now.
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 02:39 AM   #3996
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOES, one of the twats found us...
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 03:12 AM   #3997
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Expres View Post
Excuse you?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
serena's not gonna win it. you know it. it's a stupid award yes but she's not gonna get it. like that 18. it's not gonna happen. bye now.
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 03:20 AM   #3998
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL I might be confused but if I understand what you are saying, Hail Aga is one of us. He/She posts on JJ forum often. And honestly, he/she has been trying with their comments to be neutral as far as I have seen.
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 04:44 AM   #3999
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Hail Aga is the most respected TF member on the planet. He not only can get the quickest posting of a Serena win, but celebrates every Azarenka loss like a new day. We are truly blessed he is in our presence

He is a riot during Jelena matches too

And thank fucking God HailAga is a fucking good Serena fan Some are so relentless, and never satisfied... with anything Serena does... just keeps going and going and going. Get anyone even remotely close to doing anything to Serena and they're like a pack of wolves
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 04:59 AM   #4000
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are allowed to have members from other fanbases here as well
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 07:03 AM   #4001
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got the gif of that ball boy almost killing our goatness?
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 10:32 AM   #4002
JJ Style!

JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
These people that write YASSS and DRAG HA all the time and refer to their favorite as MOTHER scare me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
I wonder if it's a race thing
I never want to judge, but I REALLY feel that the most visible moderator in GM (mifffedtwat) has this white-liberal complex/guilt going on. The way he panders to black posters in this forum is quite peculiar, and that leads to hypocritical and unfair moderating. One poster started an unfair moderating thread in Non Tennis last year that got thousands of replies, and those forum admins like Canuck and James seemed in denial about it. I've been reading TF for many years, and it's sad to see many of the intelligent posters leave, as this forum has been overrun by Willytards in the last year or so.
There has been some respite from them in the last few weeks since 'Anal' gave them some humble pie, but they've definitely come back with Dubai this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
And is it just me or is the epithet Junkovic just disgusting? I wonder how those few Serena fans would feel if we called her T***rena It's fine if a nickname is jokingly funny, but I think that crosses the line. I mean YELLena, Dramalena, those are all fine with me but when you use something that is just purely meant to be derogatory I think it's completely unneccessary.
I like Serena, so used to venture in Serena Slum last year, and that name seems benign in comparison to other creative names they've come up for JJ and other players.
One poster referred to JJ as 'Horse' or smth in the WWW thread, and the moderators did nothing. What if I call Serena some type of animal? I'll be deemed racist, and permabanned in seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
I know what ya mean. I just wonder if a lot of the Rena fans are black/mixed TF posters, and they regard her so highly since she's arguably one of the best tennis players ever, and it's not as if there's been so many black tennis players as successful as her and Venus.
99% of them to be exact

Quote:
Where is crescentmoon?

Last edited by JJ Style! : Feb 21st, 2014 at 03:22 PM.
JJ Style! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 11:07 AM   #4003
country flag JJ Expres

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
We are allowed to have members from other fanbases here as well
I completely agree. I had no idea that hailAga(or wte) posts regularly here, s/he was on my ignore list for some reason... i just checked it to see who NAJ was addressing and i saw it, and made my conclusion. My bad i guess.
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:38 PM   #4004
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even know what's going on.

Oh well, I'll just sip more wine I guess.

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:40 PM   #4005
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

and I'll sip more of milk - pure fresh cow milk
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread