Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 259 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #3871
country flag Shia

Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

I better prepare my heart and A LOT of cigarettes for tomorrow's match.I expect Jelena to win the first set 6-2 and then, the first game of the second set will last for about 15 minutes which Jelena will lose, and then she'll lose that set 6-1.In the third I expect to see 4-1 Jelena's lead but she will lose it because of the moaning after her forehand winner.
Shia is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #3872
country flag JJ Lover

JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all

I didn't watch the entire match, but it seems Jelena played really well.

Now let's beat the actress.
JJ Lover is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #3873
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

If JJ is gonna beat Serena, I don't see a better opportunity than now.

She's in good form, and there isn't too much pressure on her due to it only being a P700 QF.

Serena could be rusty / give no fucks, so who knows
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 02:08 PM   #3874
JJ Style!

JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of

Oh man
I dread to see the day Empress is added to Lord's endless punchbag list.
To think Empress had a winning H2H against Lord not too long ago.
JJ Style! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 02:08 PM   #3875
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold
Do you think she has a chance tomorrow? I watched serena's match yesterday, just the first set, and she was ok but not great! But I head an interview and she said that physicslly she is ok, no problems! I really hope she wins also because I think that if she beat her she can win the tournament

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
pier97 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 02:08 PM   #3876
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

I just want her to play well just like today, I wouldn't be mad if she losses even while playing good tennis.

It's no shame to lose against Queen Serenity.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #3877
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtu.be/aYdmnw9UWUg?t=3m14s

classic JJ's Bh winner
-NAJ- is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #3878
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

quietly confident about tomorrow.

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #3879
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
quietly confident about tomorrow.

Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #3880
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Lolzzzz

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:10 PM   #3881
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
quietly delusional about tomorrow.
fixed

honestly, JJ has her chance as usual, but the new counterpuncher version of Serena is a nightmare opponent for JJ, the matchup is no longer as much in JJ's favor. Unless Serena is completely off the boil tomorrow, it's going to be really hard for JJ to win. She will have to play her very best, no matter the situation. With no mental lapses.

When was the last time that happened with JJ against a top player?
Potato is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #3882
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

JJ always has chance against Rena. Rena will try with her dirty tricks to win. JJ must be over that.
-NAJ- is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:54 PM   #3883
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Serena quick serves a lot

Serena smashed a racket after going down 3-5 against Makarova. Wth lmao.

Once again I don't think it'll be a white wash like Beijing final, but we'll see. Jelena is in good form anything will happen.

It starts at 10 am my time, and I have class starring at 11. I don't plan to look at the scores until 12:15 when I'm done. I can't take sitting in class and not checking my phone knowing either:

A) Jelena is getting blown out of the water, OR
B) Jelena is winning and I won't be able to focus

please don't get a punching bag 1 day, then get added to someone else's punching bag the next day

Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #3884
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 06:30 PM   #3885
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Her smile and laugh are amazing

Magiclena

Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread