Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 250 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 08:55 AM   #3736
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

People you should relax a bit over these rankings, more important is that she plays solid the points will follow. She has her chances to improve her rankigs but let her be.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 09:03 AM   #3737
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
People you should relax a bit over these rankings, more important is that she plays solid the points will follow. She has her chances to improve her rankigs but let her be.
Exactly, a loss to Serena or even peak Safarova is not that big of a deal, yes she will fall to #10 if Petra does well, but like Schteta said, if her form is good, the ranking will follow. She is defending nothing at IW nor Madrid, Sharapova is defending a boatload of points in the NA HC swing, there's many opportunities to get the top 8 seeding before RG.
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #3738
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Pliskova, Beck into MD; Pennetta, Barthel playing now
Bouchard lost to Beck but maybe she will be LL. I doubt Halep will play. She needs final here to earn points.
-NAJ- is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:09 AM   #3739
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...i just get worried a bit too soon when it's about JJ!

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:13 AM   #3740
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

lol Barthel-Zanevska. Barthel had 5-0, lost 6 games in a row, choked few sp's in TB. girls.
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:17 AM   #3741
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
JJ misses a chance to win a prestigious tournament and some scrub wins it instead. Bombshell.

There's no excuse for her, but the rest of you--STOP FIGHTING, YOURE TEARING THIS FAMILY APART.
Well, families do fight. And this is The drama department after all. I see no problem with occasional catfights

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
Honestly she is having a decent year so far! Remember those days where she would lose in R1! We still complain but atleast the complaining is about her not winning SF and titles and not about losing r1. Im so glad we stuck together through the bad (like a family), hopefully there are some big highs this year for Ms. Glitter with the Guttermouth

Luv you bitches!!!!!!
Those days never happened. Stop spreading vicious lies

As for Jeja's rankings and all.. I don't really care about that. Or that she plays good couple of matches and then loses in SF. I need a title. I can't live on that high from Bogota win forever. And I refuse. I want a title! :spoiledwhine: A slam title preferably.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:37 AM   #3742
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Safarova prevailed over Stephens. Bad year for Sloane over all. The 3rd left hander in just 5 days if JJ reaches 2nd Round. Peneta Beck, Pliskova and Zanevska probably.
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #3743
country flag Shia

Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of

Oh Christ if she could win just a littttle, tiny Grand Slamie, I wouldn't mind if she retire after that, don't care.Just win the Slamie.pls God.
Shia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #3744
country flag -NAJ-

JJ vs Zanevska
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #3745
country flag SchTeTa

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
JJ vs Zanevska
Uhhh this is bad and good. Zanevska is unexperien ed but on the other had she is unknown and JJ can't execute her great tactics.

I belive it will be an easy ride and Safarova is awaiting. ;-)
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #3746
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

You know I love y'all

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #3747
country flag -NAJ-

Zanevska's road to MD: Lepchenko, Martic, Barthel. Not easy draw for her. These players are tough.

Courts in Dubai are different than courts in Doha. Hope JJ will adapt fast.
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #3748
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

How is Zanevska's game?
#1 JJ
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #3749
country flag -NAJ-

I never saw her.
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:28 PM   #3750
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
*insert I don't know her gif here*

Well, MZ is a 20 year old Ukrainian who hadn't made over $150,000 in her career. Never seen her play. Only picked her a couple of times in TT in 25K or 50K ITF tournaments

She got the lowest ranked opponent and least established of the 4. Can't complain about that. But MZ hasn't dropped a set and beat opponents who have all beaten JJ in the past (albeit in the dreadful 2011/2012 period)

Scary thing about young qualifiers is that it puts then full of belief. She'll go in knowing how to use the courts, and has been adapting to them a bit quicker than JJ. Will be tough, but still assuming a straight sets win... just do your best JJ.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread