Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 227 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #3391
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

I hope she faces Kvitty tomorrow. a win over her would mean a lot for JJ's confiedence.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #3392
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...hopefully

i personally don't care who she plays...i just want her to win tomorrow so that she defends all the points from Bogota from last year already!
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #3393
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Going to be an extremely tough QF! I'm just happy she's doing well with the draw she got.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #3394
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena and Alisa just won first set 6-4 over #6 seeds Kops-Jones/Spears in doubles
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #3395
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

after being 1-3 down!
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #3396
country flag jankimfan

JJ/Alisa up 6-4, 3-0 over Spears/Kops-Jones
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #3397
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

They just had 64 52 40-0 and got broken...
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #3398
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Closed the match 64 64

Errani and Vinci next Or Raymond/Zhang, but I guess we are all assuming the Italian trolls will win.

Last edited by Spencer. : Feb 13th, 2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #3399
country flag sav001

sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
They nearly choked again at 5:4 40:00, but eventually they won 6:4 6:4
sav001 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #3400
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute
Yas for 2 wins today. Win both titles Jecalina.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #3401
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Petra is going to expose JJ's FH. Petra hits nice angle especially CC, so if JJ's FF is loopy and short, Petra will eat it up

JJ needs to hit her FH well like she did in Brisbane

How did she play today? I didn't see the match. Do you think she's prepared enough for Petra?
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #3402
country flag Shia

Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future

She was playing very good, but she wasn't under any pressure from Kleybanova.She just played like she wanted, and that's not gonna be the case in the next match, she'll be under huge pressure of that lefty forehand and serve.So I don't know.But I do think JJ will take at least one set.
Shia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #3403
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sav001 View Post
They nearly choked again at 5:4 40:00, but eventually they won 6:4 6:4

Come on, Jelena, you can beat Kvitty.... You can also lose to her, but do try to win.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #3404
country flag JJ Lover

JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all

I didn't see Mlendea either today or yesterday. I hope he's still working with Jelena...
JJ Lover is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 09:08 PM   #3405
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Petra is going to expose JJ's FH. Petra hits nice angle especially CC, so if JJ's FF is loopy and short, Petra will eat it up

JJ needs to hit her FH well like she did in Brisbane

How did she play today? I didn't see the match. Do you think she's prepared enough for Petra?
Come on, please don't over think this. With Petra & Jelena you never know, after ever point they change peronalities. If JJ finds her inner killer it will be okay, if Shitra finds her inner Shitra it will be awesome.

I'm just thrilled their match is streamed.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread