Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #2611
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empressive View Post
She will be inspired by Serbian Sister's win yesterday :in love:

All 5 of my faves still in the tournament

If JJ, Aga, Masha win they will all be in QF
I REALLY HOPE LI NA MAKES THE FINALS She's been a fave of mine for a while, and with Rena going out the draw opened up nicely. I really want Wozniacki out of the top 10 but if Ana makes the final it won't happen I hate pulling against Ana because all the Serbians here are nice and either like her or hate her and I think most of them like her

If Bouchard can make the QF, JJ can beat Halep. Simple as that. JJ's first big big test is Halep. She has a good draw. She's beaten her in 2010 (a very shite year except IW and RG) after saving match points. Halep has won twice on clay after saving match points. JJ to tie up the H2H but easier this time in a good match and doesn't need to go down match points to win it

I've had a change of hearts over Aga and Maria. Used to hate Maria, and disliked Aga but they're both growing on me. I want them to make QF too.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #2612
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

I swear JJ better beat Halep or I'm gonna get quoted and the shit ripped out of me LOL

don't let me down Empress

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 08:44 PM   #2613
country flag Empressive

Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future

Hoping Sloane beats Vika

Then there's a really good chance the winner of JJ/Masha will win AO
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 10:02 PM   #2614
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

What a mess against Nara. 12 Winners, 33 UEs. But Jelena won !

Halep is tough. The winner of this match definitely deserves to be in AO QF

With Serena out, Jelena has a huge chance to finally win a Grand Slam. Do it !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 10:12 PM   #2615
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

all i know is, i'll be scared to look at my phone in the morning, and check the results...
i am hoping for a nice news
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #2616
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde Jelena, ajde Sloane. #hopingagainsthope *sigh*

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #2617
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
I REALLY HOPE LI NA MAKES THE FINALS She's been a fave of mine for a while, and with Rena going out the draw opened up nicely. I really want Wozniacki out of the top 10 but if Ana makes the final it won't happen I hate pulling against Ana because all the Serbians here are nice and either like her or hate her and I think most of them like her

If Bouchard can make the QF, JJ can beat Halep. Simple as that. JJ's first big big test is Halep. She has a good draw. She's beaten her in 2010 (a very shite year except IW and RG) after saving match points. Halep has won twice on clay after saving match points. JJ to tie up the H2H but easier this time in a good match and doesn't need to go down match points to win it

I've had a change of hearts over Aga and Maria. Used to hate Maria, and disliked Aga but they're both growing on me. I want them to make QF too.
Tilde everytime a JJ match is on I think of you and your mental health and I pray you're not sat in a dark room flicking the light on and off whilst JJ runs to the net.

Bartoli Li Serena
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 11:49 PM   #2618
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Tilde everytime a JJ match is on I think of you and your mental health and I pray you're not sat in a dark room flicking the light on and off whilst JJ runs to the net.
I'm off to sleep and I'll probably have nightmares in which Jelena is netting all her volleys... which will probably be happening in reality as well.
Oh well, come on, Halep, be atrocious. Good luck, JJlena, hit some lucky shots.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:03 AM   #2619
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for the sentiment

I am way too involved sometimes But whatever happens happens. I am happy Li has a great shot at the final now that Serena is gone Just as long as Ana doesn't make the final preventing Wozniacki from leaving the top 10.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:22 AM   #2620
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Thank you for the sentiment

I am way too involved sometimes But whatever happens happens. I am happy Li has a great shot at the final now that Serena is gone Just as long as Ana doesn't make the final preventing Wozniacki from leaving the top 10.
You're my JJ family so obviously I am concerned like I am for everyone

Bartoli Li Serena
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:28 AM   #2621
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I swear JJ better beat Halep or I'm gonna get quoted and the shit ripped out of me LOL

don't let me down Empress

Whats your twitter

Halep is so winning this babe
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #2622
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
Whats your twitter

Halep is so winning this babe
I don't tweet but I didn't have a gif that said, I hope nobody minds if I live comment this in ~JJ~

ERM don't tell me this!! are you staying up darling?

Bartoli Li Serena
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:32 AM   #2623
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Brian Bros just lost JJ up next I don't want to follow this match, I don't want to lose any more years off my life
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:34 AM   #2624
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Brian Bros just lost JJ up next I don't want to follow this match, I don't want to lose any more years off my life
If I'm staying up until 4-5am you can all be with me to comfort me

Bartoli Li Serena
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:35 AM   #2625
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Jaja will really be fancying her chances .

She just has to pretend it's just like a Premier tourney she used to win. The draw is similar anyway .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread