Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:33 AM   #2521
country flag jarko111

jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 16

#7 and 100 GS win if she beats Halep?? What motivation.

If any of you come across a post-match interview from today will you link or post it? Ausopen.org hasn't posted any of JJ's interviews post-match.
jarko111 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #2522
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Last time JJ had a chance to make it to #7 she lost to a short lady... named Errani... another time to get to #7 and plays another short lady

Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:45 AM   #2523
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Any occasion can not bring more motivation than 2008 RG...What a chance it was...number 1 ranking and first GS final which I think the winner of Ana-JJ would have surely won...

she lost it then...wonder what motivation will do to her this time...

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 03:09 AM   #2524
country flag leonhart_13

leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarko111 View Post
#7 and 100 GS win if she beats Halep?? What motivation.

If any of you come across a post-match interview from today will you link or post it? Ausopen.org hasn't posted any of JJ's interviews post-match.
Here's the link from Aus Open twitter account. Hope this work!
snpy.tv/1gXHorI
leonhart_13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 03:29 AM   #2525
country flag leonhart_13

leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice leonhart_13 is just really nice

Aus open posted JJ's post match interview.. Here's the link!! So funny

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/video/5...XsvM_eQyVyCYed
leonhart_13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 03:44 AM   #2526
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Doubles shoulD start any moment.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 04:07 AM   #2527
country flag jarko111

jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold

down a break 2-3
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 04:30 AM   #2528
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

I cant
Quote:
But who was Jankovic shouting at and why? “I didn’t get the right amount of sleep and was really cranky,” she said. “It’s my fault. I was yelling at my brother Marko, he can put up with it. He does this face and I just want to slap it. I love him but on court he is the one who gets it all the time.”
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 04:39 AM   #2529
country flag jarko111

4-6
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 05:11 AM   #2530
country flag jarko111

JJ/KK lost 4-6 3-6. I hope they stay together as a team, however. KK had to be exhausted from the Sharapova match. And Jelena was exhausted before she got on her single's court.
But with KK's forehand and JJ's backhand they could do some damage.. maybe take a title in a smaller event?
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 05:24 AM   #2531
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

A decent showing in doubles against a successful doubles team after KK's valiant effort against Sharapova and Jelena's fuckery from earlier in the day

Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 06:43 AM   #2532
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

A few pics I took while watching JJ the past couple of days (And one of me at the end ) I'm sorry they're so bad! Was using a crappy camera.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 07:15 AM   #2533
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Routine win. As I wrote Jelen just was trolling with you. When she had to play well she just played well. IMO matches againt such opponents like Nara are not good for JJ. She just knows she is able to beat them everytime when she plays them so she plays like during training.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #2534
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Renalicious great picutres. Thank you.

Just watching Vika, she plays awful could see Stephens or Radwanska beating her.

And just 1 question: If JJ w's over Halep will she play her QF Tuesday or Wednesday?
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 09:06 AM   #2535
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
A few pics I took while watching JJ the past couple of days (And one of me at the end ) I'm sorry they're so bad! Was using a crappy camera.

Lovely pictures!

Quote:
Hate the background, love the foreground.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei

Last edited by GoofyDuck : Jan 18th, 2014 at 10:51 AM.
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread