Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 12:27 PM   #1831
country flag JJ Lover

JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all JJ Lover is a name known to all
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 16

Only Jelena.

And I'm not disappointed at all. I know she'll play much better in Melbourne.

But it's funny that some of us allowed for the possibility of making semifinals.
JJ Lover is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #1832
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
Obviously. Proofs:
1. Tank vs. Vika; Imperial game must remain surprise for Serena.
2. Making Serena nervous through press headlines reminding everyone of her past successes against Serena.
3. Tank vs. Makarova; She needs to be fresh for AO and there's not much more time for pre slam shopping spree.

What a brilliant plan. It cannot fail.
Number 3 is obviously false hope as well, JJ cannot beat Serena-Slayer Makarova in Australia so how can she beat Serena?! Exactly what Empress wants everyone to think.

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:12 PM   #1833
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Marko wasn't in Brisbane but today he was there. Both Mlandea and Marko were in her box but it was Marko who was on court coaching her.
Really? Thank you!! I didn´t see the match, only the "Highlights"...so I am happy that Marco is back!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #1834
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope this was tank job lol

watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1ZX2OwZKk
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:26 PM   #1835
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Smart tank job. Go snatch Sarin's wig in Melbourne.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #1836
country flag Steadyniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm officially giving my TF status as head Marion fan up and moving over to the JJ (my new head queen and long time favourite) forums

I was so lucky to talk to her at Sydney this year! I made her laugh by screaming she was my queen too her and saying just hit BHDTL's and pretend she is serena when she was playing a little girl at mini tennis

Even though the empress was in a great rush and only stayed for 5 min as someone of her stature should be, I managed to snag a photo with her! (I posted some in the pics thread)

Hope you'll all have me Ajde Jelena 2014!
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #1837
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Number 3 is obviously false hope as well, JJ cannot beat Serena-Slayer Makarova in Australia so how can she beat Serena?! Exactly what Empress wants everyone to think.
Jeja is a genius. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya0 View Post
Really? Thank you!! I didn´t see the match, only the "Highlights"...so I am happy that Marco is back!!!
He told her not to allow Makarova to push her around behind the baseline, to stay on the baseline, plant her feet firm for each shot and dictate the rallies. Surprisingly, Jelena wasn't talking back ('cos she knew she was tanking )... She was complaining a lot during the match though, yelling to Marko about the wind, sun and whatnot that made her unable to find any rhythm on her shots, either making errors or allowing Makarova to boss her around.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:35 PM   #1838
~*Princess Karolina*~

Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the match live today. Strategic tank of course. Katya played great too, she has top 10 potential really
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #1839
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
So I'm officially giving my TF status as head Marion fan up and moving over to the JJ (my new head queen and long time favourite) forums

I was so lucky to talk to her at Sydney this year! I made her laugh by scream she as my queen too her and saying just hit BHDTL's and pretend she is serena when she was playing a little girl at mini tennis

Even though the empresses was in a great rush and only stayed for 5 min as someone of her stature should be, I managed to snag a photo with her! (I posted some in the pics thread)

Welcome!

Couldn't be more glad to have a Marion fan with us. That girl is special. I started liking her after she said she always beats Jelena, then Jelena replied Marion's "gonna get it", but even though Jeca played really well Marion did manage to win again, I think it was in Stanford! That was too cool.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #1840
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jeja is a genius. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

He told her not to allow Makarova to push her around behind the baseline, to stay on the baseline, plant her feet firm for each shot and dictate the rallies. Surprisingly, Jelena wasn't talking back ('cos she knew she was tanking )... She was complaining a lot during the match though, yelling to Marko about the wind, sun and whatnot that made her unable to find any rhythm on her shots, either making errors or allowing Makarova to boss her around.
This is really Empress poor Marco..allways shouting with him.

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #1841
~*Princess Karolina*~

Quote:
Welcome!

Couldn't be more glad to have a Marion fan with us. That girl is special. I started liking her after she said she always beats Jelena, then Jelena replied Marion's "gonna get it", but even though Jeca played really well Marion did manage to win again, I think it was in Stanford! That was too cool.
Thanks

Yes Marion was like I always beat her and JJ response And marion won saving 2 MP I'm fairly sure Marion and Jelena were friendly off court, I remember Marion said she was friends with her once. In any case, Marion fans always referred to her and JJ as BFF's, I don't exactly remember the whole story, but I think Marion helped JJ qualify for YEC one year.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #1842
дalex

Well of course Marion fans would emphasize her good relations with more relevant player , the same as we brag about Jeca being BFFs with Rena.

Oh, and at your cheering on Jeca against a girl in mini tennis. Gurk really needs the support against any opponent. Where exactly are those pics? I don't think I've seen them.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #1843
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post

I was so lucky to talk to her at Sydney this year! I made her laugh by screaming she was my queen too her and saying just hit BHDTL's and pretend she is serena when she was playing a little girl at mini tennis

Even though the empress was in a great rush and only stayed for 5 min as someone of her stature should be, I managed to snag a photo with her! (I posted some in the pics thread)

you're one of my fav posters outside of my lovely Jankobitches

welcome darling

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #1844
~*Princess Karolina*~

Quote:
Well of course Marion fans would emphasize her good relations with more relevant player , the same as we brag about Jeca being BFFs with Rena.

Oh, and at your cheering on Jeca against a girl in mini tennis. Gurk really needs the support against any opponent. Where exactly are those pics? I don't think I've seen them.
Well at least she has France

JJ and Vika being Sarin's BFF's

I literally made her lauggh at least 6 times, I think that is the shining moment of my life. I was running over when I found out she was doing a promo sesh, and I was screaming JJ! queen and she turned around I was waving and she waved back #fangirlinghard

There in the pics of yourself thread, stalked the players hard this year! Got pics with JJ, Kuzzy, Katya (the day before the match of course), Duval, Goerges and Querrey.

Sveta's GF is so fucking hot OMG. And Kanepi is actually really fit, very muscly not fat at all. JJ's ass btw
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #1845
~*Princess Karolina*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
you're one of my fav posters outside of my lovely Jankobitches

welcome darling
You too babe

Thankyou

I'm going to AO! going to cheer so hard