The Cheering Thread for MARION the MERCILESS! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2003, 11:04 PM   #1
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
The Cheering Thread for MARION the MERCILESS!

6-0 6-0 in her first round win over Ally Baker

She's rough, she's tough, she...uh, cries a lot

And she's ready to KICK YOUR ASS if you get in her way

ALLEZ!
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2003, 11:13 PM   #2
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
I love her bagels!
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2003, 11:19 PM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
keep up the good play marion. no it's time to take on seles. the double-handed rivalry begins. they have never played before. go get her marion!
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2003, 11:45 PM   #4
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation
Félicitations Marion!!

Wow, I can't wait for Marion to play Monica! I would love to see them play, as they have such similar styles of game - too bad I don't think it will be on T. V. here though!
Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:04 AM   #5
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Wow, Marion!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 02:57 PM   #6
country flag Lapin

Some pics I took of Marion at the Aus Open this year during her first round match against Maggie Maleeva!

Wish I could see the match today - would love to see the 'battle of the doublehanders!
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 08:48 PM   #7
country flag Lapin

Marion played 'lucky looser' Evie Dominikovic as Monica had to pull out injured. After loosing the first set 4/6, she fought back from a break down to take the second on a tie-break (7/1) and the match 6/1 in the final set!

Félicitations Marion!!

Last edited by Lapin : Mar 21st, 2003 at 08:54 PM.
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 09:03 PM   #8
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 09:09 PM   #9
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad that Marion couldn't play Monica...but great fight from a very precarious situation!

I'm sure Marion put a lot of pressure on herself to win this match...stay focused and relaxed, Marion! You're wonderful no matter what!
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:24 AM   #10
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Allez allez allez!!!!
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:21 PM   #11
country flag Lapin

Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:42 PM   #12
Jordan.

Go Marion!