December Showdown 2013 (WC playoff/18s/16s/14s/12s champs) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #16
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & Wildcards Discussion

btw isn't it possible if Jelena could use a PR or something? Or is she not eligible?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #17
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, she'd be eligible for a PR, but I don't think it's high enough to get in the MD.

Surely guichard will be in here soon to confirm the above.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #18
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Her last tournament was in Charleston 2012 where she retired to Voskoboeva. She was ranked #126 at the time.

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #19
country flag Kəv.

How do I not remember this.. in 2012 she lost to Rogowska & Cadantu I remember the AO though where she beat Chakvetadze. Remember watching it on stream and being like "i should've been there "

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #20
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

AOWC Predictions

Julia Moriarty
Chantelle Rigozzi
Senay Ince
Someone related to Todd Woodbridge
Rennae Stubbs
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #21
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
AOWC Predictions

Julia Moriarty
Chantelle Rigozzi
Senay Ince
Someone related to Todd Woodbridge
Rennae Stubbs
I love the relative of Todd Woodbridge the best!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 01:32 AM   #22
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Yes, she'd be eligible for a PR, but I don't think it's high enough to get in the MD.

Surely guichard will be in here soon to confirm the above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Her last tournament was in Charleston 2012 where she retired to Voskoboeva. She was ranked #126 at the time.

You are correct, If she has a PR(the WTA does not make this information public) it is #126 not enough for MD.
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 03:51 AM   #23
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

I remember when she disappeared that someone confirmed she had a PR.. I remember it as 126 or 132. Hopefully that gets her into some qualies once she travels overseas.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 10:37 AM   #24
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
I remember when she disappeared that someone confirmed she had a PR.. I remember it as 126 or 132. Hopefully that gets her into some qualies once she travels overseas.
I used if because it is hard to know until the player used it/ announced it.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #25
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

18s acceptance list
Quote:
Maindraw 1 Olivia Tjandramulia
Maindraw 2 Kimberly Birrell
Maindraw 3 Ellen Perez
Maindraw 4 Priscilla Hon
Maindraw 5 Pamela Boyanov
Maindraw 6 Angelique Svinos
Maindraw 7 Maddison Inglis
Maindraw 8 Samantha Harris
Maindraw 9 Andrea Dikosavljevic
Maindraw 10 Zoe Hives
Qualification 1 Sasha Alexandra Bollweg
Qualification 2 Lizette Cabrera
Qualification 3 Lyann Hoang
Qualification 4 Monika Rajicic
Qualification 5 Jaimee Gilbertson
Qualification 6 Amy Sneath
Qualification 7 Annabelle Andrinopoulos
Qualification 8 Anja Dokic
Qualification 9 Martina Hudaly
Qualification 10 Chloe Hule
Qualification 11 Jaide Collins
Qualification 12 Tayla Stenta
Qualification 13 Michelle Pits
Qualification 14 Eliza Long
http://tournaments.tennis.com.au/spo...84C375&event=2
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #26
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

No Tomic?

I expect about 4-5 of those girls to be in the WC playoff too. Most likely Olivia T, Hon, Perez, Birrell and maybe Boyanov.

Spots in the play off will be harder to come by this year, particularly if everyone eligible plays.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #27
country flag Kəv.

The playoff list should be released sometime this week

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #28
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Boyanov has no chance. Tomic and Bains may have gotten a spot if they played 18s. But probably not now. I think Tjandramulia, Hon, Perez, Birrell will get in though.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #29
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

My List...

1. Dellacqua
2. Rogowska
3. Barty
4. Ar. Rodionova
5. Sanders
6. Patterson
7. Adamczak
8. Rajicic
9. Hadzic
10. Tjandramulia
11. Hon
12. Birrell
13. Perez
14. Peers
15. Moore
16. Holland

This is assuming An. Rodionova, Jones, Gajdosova, Dokic aren't playing. Do we know if Ash is going to play too?
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #30
country flag Kəv.

I think Jarka is playing. She tweeted Kyrgios something like "see you at the playoff"