BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater ! UPDATE : Now featuring Golovin - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:16 AM   #91
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater !

^ Please. Girl is a celeb now, she's everywhere. Good on her.

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:51 AM   #92
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
Ridiculous. The girl doesn't know what to do (actually, everything !) to stay under the spotlights. Since her title, she's been enjoyed to be in the medias, and we see her everywhere, she accepts all the invitations, from stupid tv shows to ceremonies and fashion stuff.
Now she's going to get ridiculous at a real tv show, where she always bright by her lack of elegance. Poor Marion. Not a classy retiring.
What did you expect from her after retiring? To come back home in Switzerland And to watch the lake everyday? This girl is rich,she can do everything she wants under or behind spotlights. If she wants to surf on wimbledon wave,it's now.She's only 29 yrs old and has time before to have children. Did she already find the right guy to make children? She's meeting a lot of people from CIO chairman to journalists and probably will find the best father for her childrens one day or another.

Life is funny for her. It's just fun with a new goal. She's probably one of the most happiest person of the world. She was spotted ice skating 3 weeks ago around Paris. So, there is no surprise.

She said that she won't be a good coach, as she's too impatient. But i suppose that her door is wide open for all the players who need advices. Clothilde de Bernardi already discussed with her. I suppose that she'll always be there for the others. That's why i have no problems with her choices.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 01:04 PM   #93
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

She is a star in France. I it.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #94
country flag ViceUltramontain
Don't leave me now

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

Marion pulled out with back problems
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #95
country flag Veesus

Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute Veesus has a reputation beyond repute

Flop
Veesus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 04:18 PM   #96
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Noooo

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 10:22 PM   #97
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #98
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of

Quite logical. If she can't play tennis, she can't train hard on ice.
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #99
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
Quite logical. If she can't play tennis, she can't train hard on ice.
Yeh that's what I thought too when the news broke
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #100
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbest View Post

credit to Na_Ligendary

I was unable to quote the original post
Absolutely beautiful..

A note to the LOOK freaks.. If you look at Bartoli's smile, that is beauty, with a capitol B. Pova and all the rest of the so-call-TF-pin-up girls can't touch that with a stick. Bartoli has beauty the comes from the inside out. Again, that it way over the LOOK FREAK'S HEADS(who got big butt/tits,etc)..

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Coming down from 3 miles up.. http://www.cehoward.net/188.jpg
My daily commuter motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/pretty4.JPG
My roadrace motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/630-P.jpg
cehowardrx7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #101
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #102
country flag ViceUltramontain
Don't leave me now

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

She's replaced by Golovin Nooo
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #103
country flag Human Nature
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Really ? Golovin ??
Oh well she is more fit anyway .

Michael Jackson :King Of Pop and Musical Genius
Until i die you will always be in my heart .
Serena Williams : Greatest Player of All Times .
Ready for 18
Human Nature is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #104
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #105
country flag Gadis Desa

Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future Gadis Desa has a brilliant future

Golovin?
Will the name of the show become 'Sex on Ice' ?
Gadis Desa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote