ITA Southwest Regionals - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #1
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
ITA Southwest Regionals

USC has all of their players there. UCLA missing Robin (who's playing at Rock Hill), Courtney, and Kyle.

Singles: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...B_OEM_ID=30500

Doubles: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...B_OEM_ID=30500
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #2

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ITA Southwest Regionals

Singles seeds:

1. Santamaria
No seed
7. Granillo
9. Van Nguyen

3. Boren
15. Unden
6. Harrison
10. Stubbe

12. Gugu
8. Ray
11. KK
4. Guillermo

13. Brady
5. Smyth
14. Cutura
2. Scandalis

Last edited by slickshoes510 : Oct 17th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #3
country flag beachman49

beachman49 has disabled reputation

Desimone withdrew yesterday and draw got reworked.
beachman49 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #4

Too bad! I was looking forward to a Gabi vs. Chanelle battle again! They had a few battles their freshman year.
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #5

With the draw reshuffling, a potential of UCLA vs. USC in all quarters.
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #6
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

No ASU players!
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #7
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Singles seeds:

1. Santamaria
No seed
7. Granillo
9. Van Nguyen

3. Boren
15. Unden
6. Harrison
10. Stubbe

12. Gugu
8. Ray
11. KK
4. Guillermo

13. Brady
5. Smyth
14. Cutura
2. Scandalis
Just give Sabs the trophy and let everybody else play for 2nd place...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Just give Sabs the trophy and let everybody else play for 2nd place...
Shh! I want to see if any of the UCLA players will step it up or even the other USC girls.

Is the regional draw at Stanford out yet?
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #9
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Shh! I want to see if any of the UCLA players will step it up or even the other USC girls.

Is the regional draw at Stanford out yet?
Honestly, I wanna fire whomever is doing the website updates for Stanford...so NOT-up-to-date!

You know Stanford hibernates during the fall for the most part and then shows up during the spring

I suspect Hardebeck might give it a run again, but knowing Coach Forood, she'll let the Freshman play and sit-out the veterans
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #10

Quote:
Honestly, I wanna fire whomever is doing the website updates for Stanford...so NOT-up-to-date!

You know Stanford hibernates during the fall for the most part and then shows up during the spring

I suspect Hardebeck might give it a run again, but knowing Coach Forood, she'll let the Freshman play and sit-out the veterans
You suspected wrong. It looks like all of the Stanford girls are playing.

http://tennislink.usta.com/Tournamen....aspx?T=148055
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #11
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
You suspected wrong. It looks like all of the Stanford girls are playing.

http://tennislink.usta.com/Tournamen....aspx?T=148055
Well, yeah it's home court...got to show for that
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #12
country flag tie_breaker

With UCLA & USC playing down in San Diego...does that mean its Stanford and Cal up north (backyard competition)

For the seventh straight season, Taube Family Tennis Stadium is serving as the host site for the women’s tournament.

Representing Stanford in both singles and doubles are: Kristie Ahn, Taylor Davidson, Caroline Doyle, Krista Hardebeck, Amelia Herring, Lindsey Kostas, Ellen Tsay and Carol Zhao.

Playing in just her second career tournament, fifth-seeded freshman Krista Hardebeck captured last year’s ITA Northwest Regional Championships singles crown, outlasting fourth-seeded Annett Schutting of California 6-3, 4-6, 7-6 (4). Hardebeck completed an impressive tournament run, dropping only two sets over a five-day stretch.

In the 2012 doubles final, the Cardinal’s top-seeded duo of Stacey Tan and Ellen Tsay defeated California’s team of Tayler Davis and Annie Goransson 8-4. Tan and Tsay repeated as doubles champions, breezing through five matches while surrendering four games or less in each contest.
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #13
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't be worse than SW R homepage: no main draw, just LL
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #14
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

In Palo Alto, the freshmen looked good.

One Cal freshmen gave a good match to K.Ahn.
The other, Denise Starr, defeated Krista, and played solid and smart tennis.
C.Doyle looked comfortable and confident in match defeating Fabicova.
T. Davidson defeated Katie Le, always a tough opponent.
Carol Zhao also looks comfortable and confident. A very complete player, and making the right plays with occasional flash.
Ellen Tsay lost in 3 against Susanyi
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #15
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
In Palo Alto, the freshmen looked good.

One Cal freshmen gave a good match to K.Ahn.
The other, Denise Starr, defeated Krista, and played solid and smart tennis.
C.Doyle looked comfortable and confident in match defeating Fabicova.
T. Davidson defeated Katie Le, always a tough opponent.
Carol Zhao also looks comfortable and confident. A very complete player, and making the right plays with occasional flash.
Ellen Tsay lost in 3 against Susanyi
You mean $tanford is poised to defend NCAA?

Maegan and Denise

Oh well, Krista will peak again in May I guess?
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote