The Revived Original MARA SANTANGELO Cheering Thread!!! - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2009, 07:42 PM   #751
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Re: The Revived Original MARA SANTANGELO Cheering Thread!!!

Mara is scheduled to play European Championships of beach tennis at the beginning of september, that means no US Open or any other tournaments in the USA for Mara ...with Dechy retired I think we might have also seen the end of Mara's career in tennis, in single she is obviously not fit enough, and doubles without Dechy are also on a second plan now...the fact that she is dedicating to beach tennis makes it very clear where she is haeding...this is so sad...
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2009, 03:13 AM   #752
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
Mara is scheduled to play European Championships of beach tennis at the beginning of september, that means no US Open or any other tournaments in the USA for Mara ...with Dechy retired I think we might have also seen the end of Mara's career in tennis, in single she is obviously not fit enough, and doubles without Dechy are also on a second plan now...the fact that she is dedicating to beach tennis makes it very clear where she is haeding...this is so sad...
really!?

Poor Mara at least she won a title in her Career
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 12:15 PM   #753
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: The Revived Original MARA SANTANGELO Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
Oh no! I thought with Alicia Molik coming back that Mara might be inspired to try to get back where she was. It's not time for her to turn to "beach tennis" yet!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 04:50 PM   #754
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold

Beach tennis is just a hobby for Mara. she doesn't take it seriously. it's just for fun. She has just got an invitation from president of beach tennis and from her bt doubles partner to play european championships.So this is why she will play in September. i consider that beach tennis is a good practice and exercice for her, and on the sand she doesnt' feel the pain on her foot. She still hopes to play wta tournaments but until now her injury at her foot doesnt' leave her alone. So this is why she doesnt' make any plan on the date of her return for the moment.

Last edited by casonifan1 : Aug 9th, 2009 at 06:09 PM.
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 12:33 AM   #755
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute

::
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 12:49 PM   #756
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by casonifan1 View Post
Beach tennis is just a hobby for Mara. she doesn't take it seriously. it's just for fun. She has just got an invitation from president of beach tennis and from her bt doubles partner to play european championships.So this is why she will play in September. i consider that beach tennis is a good practice and exercice for her, and on the sand she doesnt' feel the pain on her foot. She still hopes to play wta tournaments but until now her injury at her foot doesnt' leave her alone. So this is why she doesnt' make any plan on the date of her return for the moment.
Thank you for the news. I hope Mara's foot will heal soon. I want to see her back out there winning tournaments with Alicia again; they were a great team.
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 03:41 PM   #757
country flag gsm86

gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all

Mara becomes today the new beach tennis european champion!

http://www.federtennis.it/DettaglioN...p?IDNews=43686
gsm86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:57 PM   #758
auntie janie

Old Sep 13th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #759
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Mara, i miss you
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 11:24 PM   #760
country flag davide82

davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice davide82 is just really nice

Yeah, you're right Jochebel, we miss her!
Anyway, Mara is going to have a foot surgery on the 22nd, so we should be patient, keep our fingers crossed and hope in a great comeback next season.
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #761
auntie janie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide82 View Post
Yeah, you're right Jochebel, we miss her!
Anyway, Mara is going to have a foot surgery on the 22nd, so we should be patient, keep our fingers crossed and hope in a great comeback next season.
Thanks for the news. Hope the surgery can help Mara. Her doubles partner Alicia Molik is back in action this week, and I'm looking forward to seeing Mara join her as soon as her foot heals. Good luck, Mara!
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #762
country flag JOCHEBEL

Good Luck Mara...and we will see you soon
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #763
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

I miss her......

I hope the operation went well and can't wait to see her back on (real) tennis courts
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 10:58 PM   #764
auntie janie

Me, too. The GM thread about Srebotnik's difficult return from injury reminded me of Mara so I came here to see if there would be any news, but it's obviously too soon after her surgery to know anything. Keep your spirits up and work hard at your rehab, Mara! Your fans want you back on court soon.
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #765
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.federtennis.it/PlayerVideo.asp

there's a video there and she said everything went well and hope to play the australian events
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote