Angelique Kerber - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #3766
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angelique Kerber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post
During the last 200 days I thought exactly 812 times "Who would have thought that a year ago?".
Indeed. What an amazing year for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
I love Angie, but she is ranked right at about 7 or 8, not at 5.
Then tell the other players that they should win more.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #3767
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Psst!
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #3768
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
This. Angie has had a great year.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #3769
country flag kaoru-no-kimi

kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all

It is really impressive and, given her game and serve as they are now (and mentality at times ), I think she's done a really great job of maxing out her potential this year, and that's all you can ask really.

I hope she wins a match at the YEC.
kaoru-no-kimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #3770
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoru-no-kimi View Post
It is really impressive and, given her game and serve as they are now (and mentality at times ), I think she's done a really great job of maxing out her potential this year, and that's all you can ask really.

I hope she wins a match at the YEC.
Yes, against Serena. More is not needed to make Angie a myth.
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #3771
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #3772
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Not only the 8 decided but which pots they are in are as well

1/2 Azarenka & Sharapova
3/4 Serena & Radwanska
5/6 Kerber & Kvitova
7/8 Errani & Li Na (99% in)
Kerber and Kvitova in different groups

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #3773
country flag traxillo

traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all

I already can see her in a group with Azarenka, Errani and Radwanska
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 12:09 PM   #3774
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

Errani could be not fit after her injury. And a Serena Williams in Top form can nobody beat. So i would say, the best group is Scharapova, Radwanska and Errani.
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 12:14 PM   #3775
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodensee View Post
Errani could be not fit after her injury. And a Serena Williams in Top form can nobody beat. So i would say, the best group is Scharapova, Radwanska and Errani.
radwanska and errani are bad matchups. best group is sharapova, silliams and li.
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:00 PM   #3776
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

She's in a group with Azarenka, Serena, and Li Na.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:14 PM   #3777
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I watched Kerber's training. She mostly trains to improve her winners. I'll you keep updated from the tournament.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:14 PM   #3778
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

At least no Errani.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:22 PM   #3779
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:32 PM   #3780
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
radwanska and errani are bad matchups. best group is sharapova, silliams and li.
Aber auch gegen Li Na hat Kerber schon 5 mal verloren Und mit dem Williams-Sieg hatte sie Glück, dass Serena in Cincinnati nicht sonderlich motiviert war ..
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote