Angelique Kerber - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #3076
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angelique Kerber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
Kerber lost in the second r. again Pironkova is a shame.
How can i los from such a class player.
She should seriously consider the change of coach.
Yeah right, just after coming off her first ever career title

She tanked obviously and who can blame her
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #3077
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
She should seriously consider the change of coach.
Seriously? Really!? You are suggesting Kerber and Barthel should get a new coach based on one loss? They both just won a tournament and overall are playing better and more successful than they ever did! That is a total knee-jerk reaction. They might want or have to change coaches at some point for whatever reason, but certainly not for the R2 Doha losses.
moviemac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #3078
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

There is a German player that needs to consider a change, but it ain't Kerber or Barthel...

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #3079
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

what a f*cking coach discussion

congrats Kerber
all the power gegen die Landsleute und dann ...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #3080
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Is not my idea - ask the experte "Ian Assberdon"... If one german succesfull girl lose vs easyer opponent, he just suggest immendiately: "change coach".. . Is he unemployedi coach looking for new job ?
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #3081
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Yes

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #3082
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Angie's hairy experiences

Paris 2nd round

Doha 1st round

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #3083
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Geile Fotos

Foto des Jahres!
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3084
country flag Indianer Slobo

Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light

Angie behält auf dem Platz immer den Durchblick
Indianer Slobo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 07:38 PM   #3085
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Habe ein Wallpaper von Angie gemacht

Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:51 PM   #3086
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber will tatsächlich noch ein ITF-Turnier spielen.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=454485
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 06:03 PM   #3087
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

That Bahamas ITF is like a paid vacation for top players
I think Petra Kvitova played there last year.

But I also remember that conditions were quite bad for the players.
For example, they ran out of water for some players during matches.

Last year was the first year of the tournament. So hopefully they have their logistics all sorted out.
But I'm hoping Angie does well enough at IW to miss this event

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 06:18 PM   #3088
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

I think she can only play there if she would lose in the 2nd round of Indian Wells (She will habe a bye for the 1st round).
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 06:57 PM   #3089
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Kerber will tatsächlich noch ein ITF-Turnier spielen.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=454485
Mona auch?
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #3090
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Pictures from Angie's second round match at the AO against Stephanie Dubois:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mojobac...57629050229825

Doubles with Christina McHale against Peschke/Srebotnik:

Enjoy!

This is my favourite shot of the doubles. Hihi.

Last edited by Mojobackhand : Feb 29th, 2012 at 04:46 PM.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote