2014 - April & May - Clay Court Season - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:19 AM   #1
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
2014 - April & May - Clay Court Season

Fed Cup SF: Australia - Germany
Brisbane, Australia

19 April - 20 April
Time Zone UTC +10

Hard Court | Fed Cup | $0

with Andrea Petkovic, Julia Görges and A. Grönefeld

SAT - Angie Kerber def. Casey Dellacqua 6-1 6-0
SUN - Angie Kerber def. Sam Stosur 4-6 6-0 6-4

Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
Stuttgart, Germany

21 April - 27 April
Time Zone UTC +2

Indoor Clay | Premier | $710,000

R2 (R1 BYE)
1 Point

R1 - BYE
R2 - Carla Suarez Navarro def. Angie Kerber 7-5 6-4

Mutua Madrid Open
Madrid, Spain

03 May - 11 May
Time Zone UTC +2

Clay | Premier Mandatory | $4,236,425

R1
10 Points

R1 - Caroline Garcia def. Angie Kerber 6-3 2-0 ret.

Internazionali BNL d'Italia
Rome, Italy

12 May - 18 May
Time Zone UTC +2

Clay | Premier 5 | $2,440,070

R2 (R1 BYE)
1 Point

R1 - Angie Kerber vs. BYE
R2 - Petra Cetkovska def. Angie Kerber 3-6 6-3 6-4

Nürnberger Versicherungscup
Nuremberg, Germany

18 May - 24 May
Time Zone UTC +2

Clay | International | $250,000

QF
60 Points

R1 - Angie Kerber def. Marina Erakovic 6-4 6-2
R2 - Angie Kerber def. Anna-Lena Friedsam 6-2 7-6

QF - Karolina Pliskova def. Angie Kerber 7-6 6-4

French Open - Roland Garros
Paris, France

25 May - 07 June
Time Zone UTC +2

Clay | Grand Slam | €25,018,900

R4
240 Points

R1 - Angie Kerber def. Katarzyna Piter 6-3 6-1
R2 - Angie Kerber def. Varvara Lepchenko 6-2 7-5
R3 - Angie Kerber def. Daniela Hantuchova 7-5 6-3

R4 - Genie Bouchard def. Angie Kerber 6-1 6-2

Last edited by KatjaS : Jun 1st, 2014 at 10:51 AM.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 06:21 AM   #2
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 - April & May - Clay Court Season

Angie with a casual 6-1 6-0 against Dellacqua.

Last edited by KatjaS : Apr 19th, 2014 at 06:34 AM.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #3
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 09:51 AM   #4
country flag Poldo

Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold

great result
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #5
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

That's great! Couldn't stay up that late to watch, though. Glad to know the trip to Australia was worth it.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #6
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Stuttgart

(4)Kerber v BYE
Suarez Navarro v Makarova
Wozniacki v Kanepi
Koukalova v (8)Errani
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #7
country flag the mixer

the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all

Kerber might be the only Fed Cup player to survive given a comparatively easy draw. She also still got to the final in Doha straight after the last round.
the mixer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #8
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 05:23 AM   #9
country flag KatjaS

Angie has defeated Sam and carried Germany into the Fed Cup final.
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 08:39 AM   #10
country flag Poldo

Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold

Angie

This year already four FC wins
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:50 PM   #11
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Very proud of Angelique. Excellent Fed Cup wins !

She is very important for Germany. Angie is 4-0 in Fed Cup this year

And so happy she has a bye in R1 at Stuttgart

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #12
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Suarez Navarro d. (4)Kerber 75 64
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 11:18 AM   #13
country flag Poldo

Angie
Well fought, but the last percents were missing. CSN played very good tennis and Angie was too tired from Fed Cup. It's good that she has a break now.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:34 PM   #14
country flag Poldo

WTA Madrid

(7)Kerber v Q
Q v Kirilenko
Schiavone v Vesnina
Petkovic v (10)Errani
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:55 PM   #15
country flag mk27

1st round against Garcia