Draw News...... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:33 PM   #1
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future
Draw News......

just called, and the lady told me they were having "problems w/ the draw" and the draw will be posted at 3:00pm EST. I asked her what the problems were and she said, she is not "obligated" to say. Interesting she is using some big ass words. So I wonder what is up? Also i decide to post a new thread instead of scrolling through the other. But thats the latest on the draw.

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:34 PM   #2
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Um its already past 3 pm EST

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:35 PM   #3
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future
that is what i thought! after i posted it! the lady has me confused!

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:35 PM   #4
Lynn

Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice
Well, it's 41 minutes past the new promised time.

Let's all hurry up and wait.
Lynn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:36 PM   #5
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaSlam
just called, and the lady told me they were having "problems w/ the draw" and the draw will be posted at 3:00pm EST. I asked her what the problems were and she said, she is not "obligated" to say. Interesting she is using some big ass words. So I wonder what is up? Also i decide to post a new thread instead of scrolling through the other. But thats the latest on the draw.
I wonder what the problems could be? Are they waiting for last minute withdrawls?
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:37 PM   #6
SerenaSlam

its only 2:41 here, but i know Miami is 1hour ahead of my time in Illinois. So its around 3:41 down there. These people I think really fucked up the draw, either someone tried to fix the draw and got caught, or they are just in the process of fixing the draw.

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:37 PM   #7
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZverevaZvonareva
Um its already past 3 pm EST
This is annoying

Everybody we CAN give out Approve points while we wait!

Eveybody who gives me some Approve points, I will give you some too. OK? thanks
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:38 PM   #8
tyk101

tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice
let's keep our fingers crossed that Monica is IN the draw
tyk101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #9
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by selesfan
I wonder what the problems could be? Are they waiting for last minute withdrawls?
Maybe a last minute entry!!!!

Steffi Graf or Richard Williams' grandduaghter in the WTA wingles as a Wildcard!!
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:40 PM   #10
SerenaSlam

also i asked her what is up w/ the site, she said what do you mean, i said its not as good as last year. She said they don't have the same website organizers as last year, and I told her could she do me a favor. And i asked her if they could atleast post updates on what is happening w/ the draw and why it isn't out. I said it would've atleast been nice to have a link that read "draws" and you could click on it and it would give you the latest news. She said she understands and is sorry for the "inconvience that the Nasdaq-100 Open has brought to its customer"- when she said that, i think/figured that is her way of ending the conversation and getting me off the phone.

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:40 PM   #11
Lynn

Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyk101
let's keep our fingers crossed that Monica is IN the draw
Yup.
Lynn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:41 PM   #12
SerenaSlam

im bout to call again. ask her about the 3pm est, when its past 3pm est!

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:42 PM   #13
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
arg what a fuck*ng organization for a tier I like Miami
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #14
country flag anton

thanks serenaslam.
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:46 PM   #15
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
Here is the problem:

FirstQuarter
Serena
Justine
Lindsay
Jen

Second Quarter
Dokic
Daniela
Momo
Chanda

Third Quarter
Kim
qualifer
qualier
qualifier

Fourth Quarter
Venus
Myskina
Monica
Bovina

The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote