2013 XWTA Year-End Championships SEEDS - NOW WITH PICS!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #1
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
2013 XWTA Year-End Championships SEEDS - NOW WITH PICS!!

ABSENT

SEEDS 1-8

01 SERENA WILLIAMS

Best YEC result: Winner (2001, 2009, 2012)
2013 record against the rest of the field: 13-2 (86.7%)
Lifetime record against the rest of the field: 48-9 (84.2%)

02 VICTORIA AZARENKA

Best YEC result: Finalist (2011)
2013 record against the rest of the field: 7-2 (77.8%)
Lifetime record against the rest of the field: 37-28 (56.9%)

03 AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA

Best YEC result: Semi-Finalist (2012)
2013 record against the rest of the field: 4-8 (33.3%)
Lifetime record against the rest of the field: 25-35 (41.7%)

04 LI NA

Best YEC result: Round-Robin (2011, 2012)
2013 record against the rest of the field: 4-8 (33.3%)
Lifetime record against the rest of the field: 31-28 (52.5%)

05 PETRA KVITOVA

Best YEC result: Winner (2011)
2013 record against the rest of the field: 6-3 (66.7%)
Lifetime record against the rest of the field: 21-13 (61.8%)

06 SARA ERRANI

Best YEC result: Round-Robin (2012)
2013 record against the rest of the field: 1-8 (11.1%)
Lifetime record against the rest of the field: 5-32 (13.5%)

07 JELENA JANKOVIC

Best YEC result: Semi-Finalist (2008, 2009)
2013 record against the rest of the field: 2-4 (33.3%)
Lifetime record against the rest of the field: 14-24 (36.8%)

08 ANGELIQUE KERBER

Best YEC result: Round-Robin (2012)
2013 record against the rest of the field: 1-3 (25%)
Lifetime record against the rest of the field: 9-21 (30%)

ALTERNATES

TO BE CONFIRMED

Last edited by dsanders06 : Oct 15th, 2013 at 07:40 PM.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #2
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 XWTA Year-End Championships SEEDS

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #3
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

OMG these photos
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #4
country flag GOyoungUSA

GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of

please mods close this thread. the disgusting pictures for anyone that's either not Sharapova or one of her bend over pets is offensive
GOyoungUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #5
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOyoungUSA View Post
please mods close this thread. the disgusting pictures for anyone that's either not Sharapova or one of her bend over pets is offensive
Depicting the reality is offensive?
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #6
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

The funniest thing is people apparently actually think that's a good picture of Pova It was MEANT to be bad.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #7
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

Peak Nailtechnicianrena has nothing lose here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
It was MEANT to be bad.
It is a pretty bad photo.

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #8
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
How many times are you going to make this thread?
For real. What a loser he/she is.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #9

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOyoungUSA View Post
I agree, and especially the one of Aga revealing more than it should.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #10
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this thread was closed already.
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #11
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #12
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Na with a positive H2H against the rest of the field
Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #13
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
Na with a positive H2H against the rest of the field
Maria being in in place of Kerber would've dragged Na's record into negative territory You have reason to thank her at last.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #14
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...7#post34542497

I'm just waiting to see how Miffedmax is going to shift the goalposts next and come up with some other ridiculous reason to close it this time.
But you are still in the wrong either way because you have reopened a thread on your own that a mod has closed, which is against forum policy.

You have gotten way ahead of yourself and basically you are calling his bluff.

This should be interesting.
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntosake View Post
But you are still in the wrong either way because you have reopened a thread on your own that a mod has closed, which is against forum policy.

You have gotten way ahead of yourself and basically you are calling his bluff.

This should be interesting.
Totally agree. I can't believe anyone would want to attack a moderator in this manor.