Countdown Until The Main Draws!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2003, 09:49 PM   #1
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Countdown Until The Main Draws!!!

Monday at 12:30PM New York time I think.!!

I'm so excited.

Also you can win $100 in CASH and tennis prizes at:

LTMN.com

by filling in the best draws!!

Seles and Petosp your $100 is on the way. You should get it soon.
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2003, 09:52 PM   #2
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
I want Kim in Venus half. Let's settle it on the court. And while I am making requests, how about my poor abused Monica in Justine's quarter?
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 09:55 PM   #3
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
That would be super. Justine hasn't lost to Monica in a looooong time.
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 09:55 PM   #4
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Kim played great but I dont think Venus will miss as much as Lindsay did so it would be a tougher match.

Kim was smart to mix in agressiveness and retreaval.

But she will need to do more than that to stop Venus.
Venus has only lost to Hingis and Serena EVER in Miami.

Kim would need to hit some big shots. It will be very difficult to beat Venus on this surface I think if she is playing well.
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 11:47 PM   #5
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
*hoping For Good Monica Draw!*

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 11:51 PM   #6
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ....
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 12:26 AM   #7
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposablehero
I want Kim in Venus half. Let's settle it on the court. And while I am making requests, how about my poor abused Monica in Justine's quarter?
If Kim is #3 and Serena is #1 that means Kim is in Serena's half isnt it?

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 12:42 AM   #8
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
No, that is not a given. Last year is was 1 vs 4 2 vs 3
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 01:03 AM   #9
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
It will be ready tomorrow at 1 30 pm.

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 06:43 AM   #10
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
NOOOO! I want Jenn vs Venus quarterfinals!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 07:38 AM   #11
country flag anton

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasArg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ....
8 9 10 11 12 13
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 09:45 AM   #12
Dennis

Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice Dennis is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
That would be super. Justine hasn't lost to Monica in a looooong time.
Monica had match point in Dubai while playing with injured foot. I was there watching her live and even talked to her.
Dennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 10:14 AM   #13
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
6h to go...

*hoping Tina and Magui will get easy/good draws*

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 10:27 AM   #14
country flag anton

I hope Anna Kournikova and Alex Stevenson get good draws.
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 10:32 AM   #15
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
I want Venus, Kim and jenn to be on the same side.
6 hours is too long to wait.

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote