TOP: Lindsay Ignites in Indiawells! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2003, 03:26 PM   #1
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
TOP: Lindsay Ignites in Indiawells!

GO LINDSAY D!
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:18 PM   #2
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Come on Lindsay, IGNITE for the TOP in Indian Wells.

GO GO GO
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:56 AM   #3
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
LINDSAY
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 12:22 PM   #4
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
THIS TITLE FOR YOU TOO, LINDSAY

GO GO GO GET IT

Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 02:58 PM   #5
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Feb 27th, 2003, 12:41 PM   #6
country flag Jan

SOME MORE VALUABLE POINTS TO BE GAINE HERE LINDSAY -
GO SHOW EM
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 02:10 PM   #7
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

It's The Top Anniversary Guys!
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 02:15 PM   #8
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

:d
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:19 PM   #9
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Lindsay!!!!! Win Iw2003
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:07 PM   #10
country flag Jan

Lets Go to this title Lindsay

Please, no second round loss this tourney
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:13 PM   #11
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
BURN BABY BURN....WIN US THIS TITLE!

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 01:18 AM   #12
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Forza Lindsay!

SEIZE THE DAY!!!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 01:21 AM   #13
Leena

Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanna see Lindsay at least to the 4th round... so we can see the MATCHUP OF THE MONSTERS PART IV!
Leena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 06:01 AM   #14
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Bovina and Momo won't be a threat to Lindsay.... If she can get past these two she's sure of reaching the final... then she'll compete with ai or kim for the title
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 11:32 AM   #15
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
C'mon Lindsay u can do it!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote