Kim def. Lindsay 6-4 7-5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2003, 07:57 PM   #1
country flag Josh
Team WTAworld
Administrator
aka Nibbler

Josh has disabled reputation
Kim def. Lindsay 6-4 7-5

Congrats Kim!

Good tournament Lindsay.
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:00 PM   #2
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of
Well done Kim! You rule!
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:01 PM   #3
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Boy that match was B-O-R-I-N-G. I almost fell asleep.

But, still congrats Kim for picking it up the 2nd, not quitting and running down balls like Lleyton!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:01 PM   #4
country flag ▀coene

▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future
Congrats Kim

Keep up the good form, or get even better.
▀coene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:02 PM   #5
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future
Congrats Kim, she definitely is a better player than Lindsay.

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER
Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
Franšoise Abanda definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
Kimiko Date Krumm great granny still doing her thing.
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:02 PM   #6
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Lindsay. It was nice being your fan. I simply can't be one anymore.

Congrats Kim
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:02 PM   #7
JCAP

JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew this result was coming
but congrats to Kim
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:03 PM   #8
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

vutt has disabled reputation
Well done Kim

#2 spot is closer now
vutt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:04 PM   #9
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Kim! She got to every ball, it seemed, and was just calm and composed. Very impressive and great win.

Sorry Lindsay! I hope that you will continue to have a good season this year!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:04 PM   #10
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
WELL DONE KIM!!!!!!!!!!!! KOMAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:05 PM   #11
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Good job, Kim!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:05 PM   #12
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Kimmie!!!
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:06 PM   #13
Freewoman33

Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all
Congrats. to Kim. What a nice match overall. Great acceptance speeches by both ladies. Kim is very sweet.
Freewoman33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:06 PM   #14
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Kim hit alot of winner in this match, but I guess its easy when Lindsay is so slow!

Congrats to Kim on her second title of the year!

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA. FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. PENG. SORANA. ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 08:07 PM   #15
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Tennisfan, why can't you be a fan of Lindsay's anymore?
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote