Justine needs your vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2003, 03:43 PM   #1
country flag Belgium = Best

Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of
Justine needs your vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go here and vote for Justine, she needs more votes !!!!!!

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=59295

Come on Justine fans !!!

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Go to www.sandrinesite.tk

Belgium = Best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2003, 03:49 PM   #2
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
Already voted!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 04:42 PM   #3
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Same here

As of now, Justine has 34 votes (28,81%) and she's the 2nd most popular player (Kim has 68 votes).
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 02:01 AM   #4
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
Already voted too...
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 12:01 PM   #5

Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Old Dec 6th, 2003, 03:57 PM   #6
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
*BUMP* for pigam

Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2003, 08:09 PM   #7
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bram_born84
*BUMP* for pigam

lol. I feel stupid
see my apology post in CCL

VOTE JUSTINE PEOPLE!!! Currently another poll in GM, but Justine is already faaaaaar behind. (I wonder why)

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 07:19 PM   #8

Vote for the bride.

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Old Nov 1st, 2004, 08:42 PM   #9
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Voted
For those who havn't yet vote. Vote For Justine!

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:28 AM   #10
country flag kiekeboe

kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold kiekeboe is a splendid one to behold
Done it!

Official and PROUD member of Justine Philistines' Society

Amr Diab is the best singer at the moment => www.amrdiabworld.com

My favo's tv*shows now: Sue Thomas FBEye and Wild Card
7th Heaven rules!!!! JAG rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kiekeboe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:06 PM   #11
country flag felipe2004

felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of
Voted
felipe2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 12:03 PM   #12
country flag JazElle

JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough
I was voteing for JUJU! :-) She is the best! I dont like Clijsters....
Old Nov 7th, 2004, 10:25 AM   #13
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all
Voted, of course. :-)

The Boss is back!
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2004, 11:53 AM   #14
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
ok guys help is needed if you want to see Justine getting the 'sportswoman of the year' award in Belgium. It's just a poll but I can't stand it to see Kim Gevaert before Justine (I like Kim a lot but she can't compare her resutls with Justine's this year)

So help me feel better

http://www.sport.be/sportgala/2004/nl/vote/
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2004, 11:56 AM   #15
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
How am I suppose to do this? I don't understand Flemish remember?

Oh- I've got a present for you. Go into the Pics thread. I've got nice
pictures of H2 for you.

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote