eurosport tv schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2003, 06:15 PM   #1
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
eurosport tv schedule

Hi does anyone know when Eurosport will show the final, it says in the TV guide it will 9.30pm till 11.00PM, but the match starts at 8.00pm (giving them little time to get the show together before the schedued start time) and I know live skiing is on at 10.30pm. All times GMT by the way.
Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2003, 12:10 AM   #2
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
ES teletext says the final is at 8pm Sunday GMT
9pm CET.

That's for Eurosport International.
Sometimes british Eurosport is different.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 01:21 AM   #3
country flag gg

gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xan
ES teletext says the final is at 8pm Sunday GMT
9pm CET.

That's for Eurosport International.
Sometimes british Eurosport is different.
The Eurosport website says:

20:45 CET
Tennis Live
WTA Tournament Indian Wells United States Final
gg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 11:42 AM   #4
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
GOD who cares about Italian football in the UK anyway!
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 12:57 PM   #5
country flag gg

gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all
I'm getting a little here. The British Eurosport coverage is to start at 9.30pm CET. This would have been to join the women's final 30 minutes late as originally scheduled. The women's final has been rescheduled to around 6.30pm CET. My guess is they wont show it live but show a recording at the scheduled time. Unless there's a rain delay or Kuerten and Schuettler start moonballing
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 03:57 PM   #6
country flag gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judio
It is not until 21:30 in the UK
Thanks, I told you I was confused
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 04:24 PM   #7
country flag Dava

I am going to tune in at 8 (when the final is scheduled to start) and just see what happens.

Come on Eurosport you;re supposed to be the home of tennis!

I knew this was going to be crap and clash with 24 my favorite programme.

Good thing the nasdaq final is on a saturday!
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 05:21 PM   #8
country flag Darran

Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice
If you just click on Eurosport on your tv set, and then flcik down the telly guide it says:

19:00 LIVE Italian Football

21.30 Tennis

So this indicates to me that the football will be live and that a delayed final of the tennis will be shown as the tennis does not have LIVE next to it.