WWW Beijing SF: [1] S. Williams vs [3] A. Radwanska - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

[1] S. Williams in two 73 76.84%
[1] S. Williams in three 4 4.21%
[3] A. Radwanska in two 8 8.42%
[3] A. Radwanska in three 10 10.53%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #46
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Beijing SF: [1] S. Williams vs [3] A. Radwanska

Another fun match, but unless Serena is really totally unmotivated...she should win.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #47
country flag Nabalonge

Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerenaWilliams View Post
Let's grab another Top 5 win, Ree....you've been slacking this year.
She is so close.

Nabalonge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #48
country flag caroalltheway

caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future

Serena to send Ratwanska scurrying back to Poland.
caroalltheway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #49
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I read that Radwanska said after winning three games againt Serena: "It could have happened to anyone when Serena plays that well". It might be true, but i think it is the wrong attitude to have when you are a world class player. Trick yourself into believing you can win, or something.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #50
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
I read that Radwanska said after winning three games againt Serena: "It could have happened to anyone when Serena plays that well". It might be true, but i think it is the wrong attitude to have when you are a world class player. Trick yourself into believing you can win, or something.
THat was probably an unfortunate statement.
Let it be known that Aga has always given her all when she plays Serena.
So even though she made that statement, she does not carry the suggested attitude on the court

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #51
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
THat was probably an unfortunate statement.
Let it be known that Aga has always given her all when she plays Serena.
So even though she made that statement, she does not carry the suggested attitude on the court
yep, i think she does play every point as well as she can at her form, and she must have believed the match wasn't over when she took that 2nd set in Wimbledon F. Both her and Ula are just bullshit-free when it comes to their game. There's even an interview on youtube for some when Ula's coach says she believes her forehand is terrible
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #52
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
yep, i think she does play every point as well as she can at her form,
So what else can you ask of her?
It is not like she is playing under her capabilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
and she must have believed the match wasn't over when she took that 2nd set in Wimbledon F.

Isn't that what you would ask of a player? To always believe in her chances and never give up?

If Aga did not have this mind set, she would bet ranked in the top 4-5.

She has self-belief that she can compete in other ways that physical ability limit her to do.
And she has done well.

Perhaps there are things you can pick on Aga for, but not her commitment and effort .

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Oct 5th, 2013 at 01:18 AM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #53
country flag dwyerfan

dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light

Serena will use her hard hitting and brainiac super strategic style to dominate and easily win this match.
dwyerfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #54
country flag dwyerfan

dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light

The tough part for Radwanska is the best part of her game by far, her tactical sense and her consistency, Serena in both is her equal or better, in addition to bieng much power powerful, more athletic, stronger serving and hitting, more talentness.
dwyerfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #55
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyerfan View Post
The tough part for Radwanska is the best part of her game by far, her tactical sense and her consistency, Serena in both is her equal or better, in addition to bieng much power powerful, more athletic, stronger serving and hitting, more talentness.
Yes, and in addition to that is Serena's ability to construct points which puts everyone else on the tour at a disadvantage
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #56
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Don't flop now Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #57
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Will Serena be too tired?
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #58
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm just going to go on court and try to play my best tennis, and hopefully be in the final again," Radwanska said. "I'm facing the No.1 in the world who is playing unbelievable tennis for the last couple of months. I'm just going to go on court and enjoy myself, and hopefully I can stay in the game."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...radwanska-next
豆豆
雪雪
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #59
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

"They play a similar game, except one is a righty and one is a lefty," Williams said. "They both get a lot of balls back and they're both great players. It doesn't matter who I play, it will be tough. I'm going to have to come out and be as focused as I was tonight and do my best to try to hang in there."
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #60
country flag Lin Lin

Serena
豆豆
雪雪