Beijing QF: [9] P3tra Kvitova d. [4] Li Na 4-6 6-2 6-4! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #106
country flag klimike

klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing QF: [9] P3tra Kvitova d. [4] Li Na 4-6 6-2 6-4!

Watched the replay on ES HD. Some shotmaking were great (27 rally, like playing table tennis!) and some points would have finished earlier if Petra hasn't improved her movement. Last game was just sad, Li sort of gave up on RoS after that replay point.

NaNa - good fight on your last service game. Keep your ambition for another GS and top 3 debut. It'd be great to see a first 31+ top 3 debutante (surely that's some record for WTA + first Asian top 3 single player).

Petra - good to have you back, keep your good work!

No same group for these two at YEC please.
klimike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #107
country flag Alexie

Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice

omg.. oh wellz! congrats petra.
Alexie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #108
country flag cogent53

cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of

Enjoyed this match a lot, and despite being noisy, the crowd made it a great atmosphere. Seems like there were a lot more winners than those stats say. Lots of good ball bashing rallies and attacking play - which was fun to see. Petra played a good battling match. No major mental folds, as the match was pretty tight. If anyone folded, it was Li near the end. Both are powerful players with mental weaknesses but can be stunningly good at times. Petra was more 'together' than Li today. A decent Asian run for her.

Elena Dementieva Angelique Kerber Amelie Mauresmo Sabine Lisicki
Simona Halep
Sam Stosur Andrea Petkovic Svetlana Kuznetsova Maria Sharapova Yaroslava Shvedova

cogent53 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #109
country flag dwyerfan

dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light

Good win for Petra. Maybe she is slowly getting herself back together again. What were the error and winner stats from the match, anyone?
dwyerfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #110
country flag dwyerfan

dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post

It really was a ballbashing contest, very few netpoints.
Thanks for those.
dwyerfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #111
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
Radek cured her asthma
If the wins keep coming, I say keep puffing on that "inhaler."
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #112
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
If the wins keep coming, I say keep puffing on that "inhaler."
JASON
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote