Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 11:54 PM   #1246
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

I just hope Simona will be able to get past Jankovic, don't care that much who her next opponent would be but I would prefer Maria, I want to see Simona against the top 4.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 01:39 AM   #1247
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever happens, I couldn't be more proud of her for her first Australian Open 4th round

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 05:37 AM   #1248
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
I just hope Simona will be able to get past Jankovic, don't care that much who her next opponent would be but I would prefer Maria, I want to see Simona against the top 4.
I've been waiting since Rome for Simona to play Maria and/or Vika. Not sure she will win if it comes to it, especially given the fact that her form has dropped off a bit compared to last year, but I just want to see how her game matches up to theirs.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 06:53 AM   #1249
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

I still think that Simona is playing at around 50-60%...you could clearly see in the Diyas match in that second set when she was broken right the next games turning on a gear...lets hope she goes full blast from the get go with Jelena
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 06:58 AM   #1250
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Simona Halep (ROU) [11] vs. Jelena Jankovic (SRB) [8], Monday 20 January, Hisense Arena, not before: 1 PM official time. Good luck Simona !
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #1251
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Just win this match please
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 07:59 AM   #1252
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Simona!!
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #1253
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Simona will hire a coach next week . Very good news.
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #1254
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
Simona will hire a coach next week . Very good news.
Her manager Victoria Ruzici just say on Eurosport
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:11 AM   #1255
country flag DanLovesWTA

Florin-Valentin Popescu the sparring partner of Simona Halep http://www.gptcatennis.org/valentin-popescu
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #1256
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Hopefully that will not be her full time coach...i think she has the pedigree and the ranking now to hire a good one...
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #1257
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
Hopefully that will not be her full time coach...i think she has the pedigree and the ranking now to hire a good one...
who ? Popescu is her sp . her coach will be another person, but Ruzici dosen't said who , really curious...

le:in Australia with her are Popescu her sp and her fitness coach Teo Cercel who btw i think she does a great job with her (with Sorana too) .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #1258
country flag DanLovesWTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
Florin-Valentin Popescu it's whit Halep for some time already. I just remember that nobody knew who is the sparring partner of Simona and i post his profile.
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:24 AM   #1259
country flag Iaco

In that profile it says he is a coach too...so i assumed...
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:25 AM   #1260
country flag DanLovesWTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
who ? Popescu is her sp . her coach will be another person, but Ruzici dosen't said who , really curious...
Because it's not 100% signed yet the contract whit her new coach. I think that it is in discussion whit several coaches right now.
Closed Thread