Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #1231
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
A little quiz for you. What have in common Hantuchova, Vinci, Suarez-Navarro, Petkovic, Plavyucenkova, Stosur ?
Simona has defeated all of them?
muusa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 09:36 AM   #1232
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Simona has defeated all of them?
Yes, but this is not all!
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 11:34 AM   #1233
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light

With Wozniacki losing in 3rd Rnd, Halep is in top10 now. Difference between them b4 AO was 185 points. Wozniacki dropped 120 points by losing b4 4th round. Simona gains 275 points by reaching 4th round. Congrats Simona for breaking into top 10 .
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #1234
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalepFan View Post
With Wozniacki losing in 3rd Rnd, Halep is in top10 now. Difference between them b4 AO was 185 points. Wozniacki dropped 120 points by losing b4 4th round. Simona gains 275 points by reaching 4th round. Congrats Simona for breaking into top 10 .
Thank you Garbine Muguruza Blanco!
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:17 PM   #1235
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Simona Halep interview (third round) - 2014 Australian Open http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6FimPscHvU
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #1236
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Top 10

Only way she could lose it is if Ivanovic makes the Final or if Stephens , Cibulkova, Pennetta or Bouchard win the tournament

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?...pp=Excel&wdo=2

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:38 PM   #1237
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

^ Thanks for that link ILC.

Welcome to the top 10 Simona! You deserve it (you deserve Top 5 but hopefully that won't be too long in coming! )
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:58 PM   #1238

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A little quiz for you. What have in common Hantuchova, Vinci, Suarez-Navarro, Petkovic, Plavyucenkova, Stosur ?
Without checking the H2H's ... Are they all current or former Top 20 players who has she beaten 3 times or more?

I know she has beaten Stosur 3 times just in the last 6 months, Pavs (4 times?) & Vinci and Petkovic both twice last year so possibly 3 times or more total for both of them too. For Hantuchova & CSN, I know she has beaten them both (including last meetings last year) but I can't be sure if she has beaten them each 3 times or more ...
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #1239
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Top 10 here we come!
Good game for Simona (only if she had a better serve) but now the real games are coming!
With JJ is gone be though (possibly to have SimoPhobia), but I hope her to win this crucial game because Cibulkova is waiting
I saw her first serve was bad,she needs a lot of second serves, but I think she really served very good, fast and controled.
i think she improved the technic, don´t you think?, she just needs confidence train and have a good day.
I hope it will be next match, we can expect everything, an amazing match from JJ from Simona or from both. I cant´wait
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #1240
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Quote:
Training sessions have been finished and the big girls are waiting.

You forgot Jankovic
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #1241
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
Simona Halep interview (third round) - 2014 Australian Open http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6FimPscHvU
very good interview she seems aware of her way very well

i love how she is speaking . she's very decent and lovely

also she has very very beautiful eyes

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #1242
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

numbers

Nara has 43 unforced errors, she actualy hit the net all the time.
JJ has better 1st serve than Simona, faster and more accurate

Last edited by ILC : Jan 18th, 2014 at 04:54 PM.
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #1243

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
... Nara has 43 unforced errors, she actualy hit the net all the time.
JJ has better 1st serve than Simona, faster and more accurate
Thanks for those stats ILC.

JJ's serve is nothing Simona can't handle. It's not a Serena serve, not even a Stosur serve (which she actually handled very well in 3 matches last year). True, Simona's isn't a fast serve but she often compensates with accuracy down the T or out wide (when her serve goes in.) However, she does need to up her 1st serve % against JJ.

LOL at Nara's W/UE count and yet she still pushed JJ hard.
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 07:10 PM   #1244

The bookmakers have Simona's match as the closest R4 match - Simona is the favourite at 1.64 (average odds) whilst JJ is 2.23.
Of course, bookies can be wrong but let's hope it's one of the other matches they get wrong.

http://www.tennisexplorer.com/austra...014/wta-women/

So, thinking ahead, who would you prefer Simona to meet in the QF (yep, I'm that confident!)? Cibulkova or Sharapova? Sharapova, struggling a bit perhaps, or Domi who seems to be ruthless so far?

I'll choose Cibulkova as my preference, simply on the basis that after a big win (like Sharapova would be for Domi), often comes a crash back down to earth.

Whatever happens though, R4 is what we all wanted as a minimum I think (job done!) and a QF would be a great result for Simona.

Last edited by CheddarChomper : Jan 18th, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #1245
country flag ILC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
after a big win (like Sharapova would be for Domi), often comes a crash back down to earth.
Yes, but match with Sharapova would be so exiting for me And probably not for me only.

Yeah, i know i supposed to be fan of Sharapova, since i'm russian, but she is american and i don't like her saving-world-scream and look.

I better be fan of Elizaveta Kulichkova, who beat Diyas 6:2 6:2 in Honkong recently bytheway.

Last edited by ILC : Jan 18th, 2014 at 08:30 PM.
Closed Thread