Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:51 AM   #1216
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon7x View Post
jankovic wants revenge since rome 2013
Who cares what does she want ?
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:07 AM   #1217
country flag Cosimo

Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon7x View Post
jankovic will be really tough, jankovic wants revenge since rome 2013
More likely she is scared of Simona
Cosimo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:24 AM   #1218
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win Simona! Loved the aggressiveness and some beautiful winners in the first set. I was having kittens until game 9 in the 2nd set though - a combination of Diyas stepping it up and Simona's level dropping. But the last 2 games showed good, clear focus on Simona's part. She needs to stop those slumps though if she's to go much further in this tourney.

Weren't those rallies near the end fantastic?! Very entertaining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Training sessions are over for Simona, JJ is gonna be fierce, but I hope our girl will pull out the upset.
Not on the evidence of what I've just seen. She was pretty poor in the 7 or 8 games I saw of the 2nd set and only won it because Nara crumbled. Winners/UEs - 12/33 for JJ; 19/43 for Nara! If JJ plays like that against Simona, Simona will crush her in 2 sets.

I don't think it would be an upset for Simona to beat JJ. Simona has won their last 2 meetings and leads the H2H 2-1. Simona is the more talented player I think despite the rankings.
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:32 AM   #1219
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Loved the aggressiveness and some beautiful winners in the first set
she really was better in 1st set but she had more winners in 2nd set

8 in the 1st and 10 in the 2nd , there were some beautiful winners also in 2nd set

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:37 AM   #1220
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Simona! Taking advantage of her draw Biggest challenge next!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #1221
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Now this is a match we can never predict. Anything can happen. Both are about the same level when playing well.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:40 AM   #1222
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

I, too, am happy (because vindicated) that Halep is in the round of 16s. But not good enough! She can beat JJ -- but she'll have to serve better than she did today. Interesting to hear JJ is not well, but these players can drop in their level and still win (as Halep dropped in her level today and came out okay). When Eleven plays Eight why can't Eleven win?
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 03:03 AM   #1223
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
she really was better in 1st set but she had more winners in 2nd set

8 in the 1st and 10 in the 2nd , there were some beautiful winners also in 2nd set
Ah, but there was 10 games in 2nd set, only 7 games in the first!

I agree there were some beautiful winners in the 2nd too, but also some bad UEs so maybe that clouded my judgement about her winners in the 2nd.

Anyway, bring on Maria (or Domi) because I think she will raise her game again from today's level and deal with Jankovic.
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #1224
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't watch it but looks like a solid win for her.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 08:03 AM   #1225
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Simona, most likely in top 10 now
muusa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 08:36 AM   #1226
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Couldn't watch it but looks like a solid win for her.
Same for me. Nicely done Simona, keep it going!
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 08:45 AM   #1227
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation

Simona is doing well The Match between JJ and her should be a good one to watch!
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #1228
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Top 10 here we come!
Good game for Simona (only if she had a better serve) but now the real games are coming!
With JJ is gone be though (possibly to have SimoPhobia), but I hope her to win this crucial game because Cibulkova is waiting
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 09:15 AM   #1229
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Training sessions have been finished and the big girls are waiting.

A little quiz for you. What have in common Hantuchova, Vinci, Suarez-Navarro, Petkovic, Plavyucenkova, Stosur ?
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #1230
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
A little quiz for you. What have in common Hantuchova, Vinci, Suarez-Navarro, Petkovic, Plavyucenkova, Stosur ?
Simona has defeated all of them?
muusa is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread