Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 08:28 PM   #1201
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

You're welcome ILC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
What are the chances to see this game on EuroSport?
And for backup,if someone has a stream where I can see it, please share it! Thanks a lot
I would think it will be on Eurosport 360 again (without commentary). It's on Court 3 which is definitely a televised court. So, if it's not on ES, there will be a stream.

Near 'kick-off' time check drakulastream.eu for a stream (use your pop-up blocker).
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #1202

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Simona is a hot, hot favourite with the bookmakers for her match tonight. Of the 7 other matches, only Vika is a hotter favourite.

http://www.tennisexplorer.com/austra...014/wta-women/

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/au...an-open/womens

Still 6th favourite for the title with most bookies. 5th favourite with some of them!

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/au...an-open/winner
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #1203
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute

Countdown to the Round of 16.
It's Halep time !!!
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #1204

I'll have my tennis served with a topping of hot Halepenos please!

T minus 1 hour 2 minutes

Simona, please give us another breadstick at least tonight and 20+ winners in just 2 sets.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #1205
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

simona please no more late starts , no more a beginning with losing the serve .. no more 0-4 or 0-3

be yourself and hit balls aggressively just as usual ..

you must dominate your opponent and show the world how strong you are

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #1206
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
What are the chances to see this game on EuroSport?
And for backup,if someone has a stream where I can see it, please share it! Thanks a lot
It will be on pan-european Eurosport 2 [am inteles ca esti din RO] but in the last days it was a late start there so might not stream the 1st games 100% (don't know why)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:24 AM   #1207
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

NID result
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #1208
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Training sessions are over for Simona, JJ is gonna be fierce, but I hope our girl will pull out the upset.
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:33 AM   #1209
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

she really played very good tennis like we wish .. very amazing winners

the opponent wasn't bad at all .. she is defending very well and also has good shots

good that simona could deal with the pressure in 2nd set and finished it with very good points

there were some unnecessary unforced errors but not very bad with this aggressive game

the most important point to fix is she misses very easy point on net .. she often takes the wrong side to shot or hits a weak ball that the opponent can return and wins the point .. this is very easier to fix not like serve for example

anyway i enjoyed simona very much today as i hoped

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:34 AM   #1210
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Simo! You go girl!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:35 AM   #1211
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats !! Simona confirmed her #11 seeding. But i hope the tournament has just started to her
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:36 AM   #1212
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Jankovic is playing crap. Simona's 1st was amazing. I'm scared of Nara more.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:39 AM   #1213
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

reckon Nara might be the one going through to play Simona
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; Wuhan (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. Tip Easy Tokyo.
R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust O; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne. Tip Easy Hong Kong Tipping Doubles Toray. Q-Ball China, Tianjin
2013: W Tipping (D) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras.
RANKINGS Tipping (S) = 16 (D) = 1 FITD (S) = 26 (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:48 AM   #1214
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

I would rather Nara instead Jankovic, don´t think Simona will have any problem to beat Nara, however jankovic will be really tough, jankovic wants revenge since rome 2013
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 01:50 AM   #1215
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmen View Post
reckon Nara might be the one going through to play Simona
Neah, she is a choker, Jankovic will beat her.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread