Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 04:52 AM   #1186
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

She will not lose to Diyas.
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 06:26 AM   #1187
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Simona Halep (ROU) [11] vs. Zarina Diyas (KAZ) Saturday 18 January on Court 3 starting 11 AM official time. Ok, by now she must have accommodate with the surface and the play time so hopefully her game will improve. The weather will be a tricky factor since there are some 50/50 chances of rain that day. Good luck Simona !
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 06:27 AM   #1188
country flag DollyRose
IT MUST BE LOVE

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

Simona came through
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 09:51 AM   #1189
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Here's to a Simona - Genie final

Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 10:03 AM   #1190
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Simona still not on one of the main courts. Probably not surprising given the opponents she has had so far. Still, she's on first again.

I get the sense that the bigger the crowd and occasion, the more she responds to it so I'm looking forward to R4 where surely she'll be on a main court (even if playing Nara not Jankovic).
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 10:22 AM   #1191
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

the best thing that we can watch simona matches before going to sleep

may be next time we have to Wake up too early to watch her

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #1192
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Never seen this Diyas play. Hope Halep doesn't have a slow start. We saw how Na Li escaped on a stupid match point Unforced Error from Safarova.
You got to grab those low ranked players by the neck and finish them off. No fooling around standing 10 miles behind the baseline.
The heat's gone now. So Halep should play her aggressive tennis. That's how she wins.
But, 3-set, 2-set, I don't care really. I want her to take this girl out.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #1193
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

I hope too, that she will not have a slow start. I want to see her dominate opponent and win without worries, so good luck Simo.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #1194

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Even though she'll have confidence from the 5 matches won to get here, I imagine Zarina Dyas will be as nervous as hell facing a top player like Simona and Simona needs to take advantage of that to get off to a flying start.

Why will Diyas be nervous as hell? In the whole of 2013, in 56 matches, she played just 3 players ranked inside the top 100 (#92, #97 & #99)! She's simply not used to playing top players.

Anyway, here's an article on her posted on the WTA site today:
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...w-zarina-diyas
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #1195
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Even though she'll have confidence from the 5 matches won to get here, I imagine Zarina Dyas will be as nervous as hell facing a top player like Simona and Simona needs to take advantage of that to get off to a flying start.

Why will Diyas be nervous as hell? In the whole of 2013, in 56 matches, she played just 3 players ranked inside the top 100 (#92, #97 & #99)! She's simply not used to playing top players.

Anyway, here's an article on her posted on the WTA site today:
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...w-zarina-diyas
she is ambitious . Serve best weapon , Ao fav tournament (hard fav surface) , a little bit from MArtina , Justine , Serena , now i'm courios .
drg is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 04:00 PM   #1196

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
she is ambitious . Serve best weapon , Ao fav tournament (hard fav surface) , a little bit from MArtina , Justine , Serena , now i'm courios .
Just words. Let's see if the reality matches up. I suspect it won't - based on Diyas's results over the last year this should be a walk in the park for Simona.

But hey, we'll have to wait and see. Tennis can be unpredictable and that's why we love it, eh? Word to the Tennis Gods - just don't be unpredictable tonight please! Except in JJ & Maria's matches, you can be as unpredictable as you like there.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #1197
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Halep's leads Jankovic 2-1 in H2H ... This is a dream draw. Come on Halep.
Let's do whatever it takes to get pass this Diyas lady.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #1198
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Yeah, she beat JJ twice, but both times on clay and the first time she beat her JJ was in a dark part of her tennis life.
I'm pretty sure things will be much difficult this time for Simona given her current form the fast surface.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #1199
country flag Serve2Win

True.. I rarely give any weight to H2H that are over 2 years old.
Halep said last year, after losing to Radwanska, that she would never beat her. lol.. Well, she did beat her a few months later. At least she is not thinking "I will never beat Jankovic".. So that's good news.
She just have to everything she can to beat Diyas. The unknown players are sometimes the most dangerous ones.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #1200
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

What are the chances to see this game on EuroSport?
And for backup,if someone has a stream where I can see it, please share it! Thanks a lot
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread