Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 06:27 AM   #1156
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmen View Post
tomorrow is going to be even hotter. Lucky SImona is off court and resting up. Saturday will be 20 degrees cooler.
Very good
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 06:38 AM   #1157
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work Simona after a slow start
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 06:40 AM   #1158
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Slow start seems to be Simona`s middle name
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #1159
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

I don't get it, why does she starts so clumsy almost all matches? (except Piter )
You are allowed to come back with this kind of players, but imagine that score with Jankovic or maybe (with a bit of luck) Sharapova!
She will have 1 more practice match, then things are getting serious!
Anyway,good result, the story continues!
Go Simona
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 09:34 AM   #1160
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

Lepchenko played out of her skin and way about her level for the most part of Set 1. I don't think anybody expected her intensity and accuracy. Simona patiently battled on and it eventually paid off and Lepchenko fell to the heat and pressure.
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; Wuhan (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. Tip Easy Tokyo.
R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust O; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne. Tip Easy Hong Kong Tipping Doubles Toray. Q-Ball China, Tianjin
2013: W Tipping (D) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras.
RANKINGS Tipping (S) = 16 (D) = 1 FITD (S) = 26 (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 10:24 AM   #1161
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lepchenko played out of her skin and way about her level for the most part of Set 1. I don't think anybody expected her intensity and accuracy. Simona patiently battled on and it eventually paid off and Lepchenko fell to the heat and pressure.
This! OK, Simona didn't play great at the beggining, but Lepchenko was hitting winners left and right. Plus, none of the other players are exactly GOATing at the moment, Sharapova was 2 points away from losing to Knapp.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 10:41 AM   #1162
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
I don't get it, why does she starts so clumsy almost all matches? (except Piter )
Because she is still too rusty.. Not enough of matches practice. Thank god the draw is without some tricky opponents in first rounds
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 11:31 AM   #1163
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
i never saw Lepchenko playing like that . In the 2nd and 3rd sets she played like i always saw her .

Btw i think the surface on this court was faster ...
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #1164
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Because she is still too rusty.. Not enough of matches practice. Thank god the draw is without some tricky opponents in first rounds
Maybe...anyway, she should improve her game if she wish to have a chance with Jankovic!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #1165
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Maybe...anyway, she should improve her game if she wish to have a chance with Jankovic!
It will be interesting, Jankovic is coached by Andrei Mlendea, Simona's former coach The problem is that Jankovic is clearly having a tactic based on her opponent, on the other hand Simona plays by intuition.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #1166
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
i never saw Lepchenko playing like that . In the 2nd and 3rd sets she played like i always saw her .

Btw i think the surface on this court was faster ...
Yes it is, but where it matters the most in arenas the surfaces are slower.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 01:23 PM   #1167
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Yes it is, but where it matters the most in arenas the surfaces are slower.
yes , this is why i was a bit sad when i saw Erakovic lost to Diyas .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #1168
country flag DanLovesWTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
It will be interesting, Jankovic is coached by Andrei Mlendea, Simona's former coach The problem is that Jankovic is clearly having a tactic based on her opponent, on the other hand Simona plays by intuition.
I'm actually, worried if she reach to play against JJ. She is in good shape and will exploit on maximum the lack of matches practice of Halep.
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 01:58 PM   #1169
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I`m more worried about the match against Diyas considering their stats until R3. If Simona does not raise her game I don`t think we`ll see another Simona/JJ clash, so let`s take one step at the time
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #1170
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

^Think you're being far too pessimistic. Compared to a lot of top players Simona is doing pretty well. Better that she starts matches a bit slow but finishes strongly than the other way around. Ditto for the tournament as a whole. No top player aims to be at their best in week 1 of a slam. Simona needs to peak next week, not now.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread