Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #1081
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
I hope her coach looks at those Net Points and at least try to teach her how to move inside the court. That will take her game to another level.
Just she still doesn't have a coach at the moment.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 12:59 AM   #1082
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

That was a demolition! GL to her against Varvara.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:47 AM   #1083
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

simona is playing now in doubles
the match began since 1 hour and it's 1-1 , simona won the 1st set

actually don't know what's the better winning or losing to focus on the singles and don't be exhausted
anyway good luck simona

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 02:42 AM   #1084
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

From what I saw, she was really solid against Piter
3 set loss in doubles to the #4 seeds, no shame

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 07:31 AM   #1085
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Simona's match in R2 will be the first one on court number 8, so we will be able to watch it. The starting time is 2 AM Romania time (midnight in the UK). It's great that she has again avoided playing in the afternoon, it will be 11:00 AM in Melbourne.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 07:35 AM   #1086
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Simona Halep (ROU) [11] vs. Varvara Lepchenko (USA) on Court 8 starting 11 local time. Another hot hour for Simona to be playing, thing that i don`t quite understand ! All the favorites are playing late hours when the sun is falling and the temperature is colder, but Simona has to play both her games in the middle of the day... Anyway, Simona is a strong girl and can handle it, but just saying
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #1087
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Simona Halep (ROU) [11] vs. Varvara Lepchenko (USA) on Court 8 starting 11 local time. Another hot hour for Simona to be playing, thing that i don`t quite understand ! All the favorites are playing late hours when the sun is falling and the temperature is colder, but Simona has to play both her games in the middle of the day... Anyway, Simona is a strong girl and can handle it, but just saying
She is the 11th seed, she was never going to get the night session in the first 2-3 rounds. At least she got the morning session, it's not as hot then as it is at 2-3 PM.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 08:08 AM   #1088
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

Best possible outcome for her, as its going to be too hot to playin the afternoon
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; (D) (mariusz_pol) Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust Open; Doha; Wimbledon. Triathalon Eastbourne.
2013: W Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras. RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 16 (D) (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD (S) = 26
(D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) (Spencer.) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 08:15 AM   #1089
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

They also will just put aussies on the night sessions for ratings.
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; (D) (mariusz_pol) Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust Open; Doha; Wimbledon. Triathalon Eastbourne.
2013: W Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras. RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 16 (D) (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD (S) = 26
(D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) (Spencer.) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 09:11 AM   #1090
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Apparently both Simo and Sorana are playing the Fed Cup...with Niculescu and Olaru in the doubles i think we have a pretty competitive team
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #1091
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
She is the 11th seed, she was never going to get the night session in the first 2-3 rounds. At least she got the morning session, it's not as hot then as it is at 2-3 PM.
Yeah, could be worse for Simona.

Great for us - it's on a broadcast court again and we can get to bed at a 'reasonable' time (hopefully after a comfortable 2 set win in around 1 hr 20 or less - being realistic)

OMG - it's the waiting and the nerves again. I'm fully confident in her once again but there's always that little nagging doubt at the back of my head.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA

Last edited by CheddarChomper : Jan 15th, 2014 at 10:11 AM.
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 10:18 AM   #1092
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Yeah, could be worse for Simona.

Great for us - it's on a broadcast court again and we can get to bed at a 'reasonable' time (hopefully after a comfortable 2 set win in around 1 hr 20 or less - being realistic)

OMG - it's the waiting and the nerves again. I'm fully confident in her once again but there's always that little nagging doubt at the back of my head.
Are you sure about that ? Don`t wanna stay up until 2 in the morning and not see the match
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 10:25 AM   #1093
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

russian time

ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 10:28 AM   #1094
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, of the numbered courts 2, 3, 6 & 8 are televised - Eurosport 360 with no commentary.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 10:38 AM   #1095
country flag s0higher

Ok, thank you both !
Closed Thread