Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #1021
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future
That would pass for fun compared to Sydney!

Pavlyuchenkova Pennetta Cibulkova Giorgi Keys Li Na
McHale Cirstea Voegele Beck Pironkova Martic Kerber
Tomljanovic Rybarikova Zhang Shuai Barthel Makarova Morita
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:31 PM   #1022
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
No, i don't want fun, I want a simple, routine win with a minimum consumption of energy.
winning with a good performance is good to her confidence but i agree that the most important is winning

Si

Simna

سيمونا
mido1988 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #1023
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold

Go Go Go!
A 6-4,6-4 would be nice and satisfactory for the 1 round
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #1024
country flag ILoveCats

ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all

6-4 6-3 is more logical and clean. if u mean 1 break in each set
ILoveCats is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #1025
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold CristianB8 is a splendid one to behold

Your wish is my command, so be it )

Yes you're right with the score, my bad
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #1026
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

According to Prosport.ro the match will be shown on Eurosport 2.

Quote:
UPDATE 17:25 Halep, pe Eurosport 2. Primul meci al Simonei la Australian Open este transmis în direct pe Eurosport 2, în această noapte, de la ora 2:00. Halep o va întâlni pe Katarzyna Piter din Polonia, 119 WTA. Este prima confruntare dintre Simona Halep şi Katarzyna Piter (22 de ani).
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #1027
country flag CristianB8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
According to Prosport.ro the match will be shown on Eurosport 2.
Oooo, Perfect
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #1028
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Facem noapte alba.
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #1029
country flag CristianB8

Eu am facut si la meciul cu Keys, dar a fost cu ghinion! Acum sper sa vina si reversul medaliei
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #1030
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
The countdown begins (in hours):

10 ...

Going crazy with the waiting here!
LOL .. same here. Can't wait for Halep to move to the 2nd round.
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #1031
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Facem noapte alba.
"Noapte alba" ar fi pana la 5-6, nu pana la 3, 3.30 . Totusi, n-as mai vrea sa stau ca anul trecut pana la orele astea.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #153 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #169 - RUP: Beinasco '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #101 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #96; PAW: #82
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #1032
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of Serve2Win has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
"Noapte alba" ar fi pana la 5-6, nu pana la 3, 3.30 . Totusi, n-as mai vrea sa stau ca anul trecut pana la orele astea.

Would someone be kind enough to translate all the non-english posts?
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #1033
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna quote a Serena fan and say: "Shit on her, Simona!" . Rude, but do it.

AUDREY HEPBURN RACHEL WEISZ NAOMI WATTS ROONEY MARA JESSICA CHASTAIN
VERA FARMIGA MICHELLE WILLIAMS KATE MARA AMY ADAMS RACHEL McADAMS
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 07:44 PM   #1034
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
Would someone be kind enough to translate all the non-english posts?
When we (or at least I) post in Romanian, that means the messages are dedicated to the Romanian users only and mainly, only us would fully understand those messages.

You could use Google translate if you really want a translation but it wouldn't do much anyway.

Anyway, We were talking about staying awake throughout the night (as AO starts at 2 a.m in Romania) and watching tennis matches (especially Simona's) on pan-european Eurosport.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #153 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #169 - RUP: Beinasco '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #101 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #96; PAW: #82
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #1035
country flag ILoveCats

ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all

Непереводимый румынский диалект:d
ILoveCats is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote