Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #991
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Doamne cat imi doresc sa ajunga sa joace cu Sharapova
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #992
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Halep shouldn't take this girl lightly.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #993
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
here is Piter, the girl Halep is playing. Never seen her play before so I searched Youtube... She is a decent player but Halep can handle her. Halep needs to go for big shots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3k0xNa8AlY
In first set Piter is dead, but 1st game of second set shows her skills. Looks like injured tbh in this match

Last edited by ILC : Jan 11th, 2014 at 06:14 PM.
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:14 PM   #994
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Simona has no problem with players from her generation - see Plavyucenkova, Rus and Jovanovsky, much better players then Piter, so relax my friends, easier wasn't possible for our girl.

Don't take in consideration Sidney, the jet lag was too strong at that moment - her body was practically at 5-6 a.m then.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #995
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not build Piter up too much. Yes, she's a good pro with some good wins under her belt. But, there's a reason why she is ranked over 100 places lower than Simona and has not broken the top 100 yet.

Simona anywhere near her best will comfortably beat Piter at her best. The match is all on Simona's racquet. If Simona fails to win (god forbid! ), we can't say it's because she had a tough first round draw because in the normal scheme of things it shouldn't be a tough match for Simona.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #996
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

She won't lose.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #997
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Let's not build Piter up too much. Yes, she's a good pro with some good wins under her belt. But, there's a reason why she is ranked over 100 places lower than Simona and has not broken the top 100 yet.

Simona anywhere near her best will comfortably beat Piter at her best. The match is all on Simona's racquet. If Simona fails to win (god forbid! ), we can't say it's because she had a tough first round draw because in the normal scheme of things it shouldn't be a tough match for Simona.
totally agree

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #998
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

I very hope it will be televised court
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 06:26 AM   #999
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I've just realized that the last two times when Simona lost in the first round of a tournament she was going to win the next two

Last edited by grs : Jan 12th, 2014 at 06:57 AM.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 06:58 AM   #1000
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I've just realized that the last two times when Simona lost in the first round of a tournament she was going to won the next two
^Hahaha! Good point!^ C`mon people, you can`t worry about a match vs. a player outside top 100, who`s never been higher than 118 in the world. Simona normally can`t lose this and IF she does than there something wrong with her
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:11 AM   #1001
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Simona got a bit lucky with the draw, coming is as she is with almost no matches under her belt. Hopefully she can take advantage with a deep run.

Good luck Simona!
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 10:16 AM   #1002
country flag ILC

Found message from Piter's supporters:

Quote:
Awesome! congratulates and fight Halep, because at the moment it is possible, despite the brilliant season in 2013 now has a drop in form, loses match, so you have them neatly
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #1003
country flag pandacris

pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
This is crazy, Simona will have a tougher opponent than the Polish girl:
http://www.accuweather.com/ro/au/mel...forecast/26216
Nothing to worry about... will be the same for Piter.

Simona : born in Constanta (sunny girl) - 44°10.4′N
Piter : born in Poznan - 52°24′N
pandacris is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #1004
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
^Hahaha! Good point!^ C`mon people, you can`t worry about a match vs. a player outside top 100, who`s never been higher than 118 in the world. Simona normally can`t lose this and IF she does than there something wrong with her
Yup, that about sums it up.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #1005
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
Enter your team here:
Click on "View/Update my team" to submit your team.
So far, Halep in on 7 teams... Come on guys, let's make some noise.
Go Halep. 2 hours left before deadline:
http://www.tennisgamers.com/board/sl...AO_SkanCanTest