Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #976
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Great! Simona beat her here in juniors in 2008
yes , but will not be easy...
drg is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #977
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

they keep fingers crossed, so it will be not easy

Quote:
Katarzyna Piter: Tomorrow 5:30 Polish time ... Fingers crossed!. Thanks for your support, it's great
ILC is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #978
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Simona! Piter is the kind of player Simona would have beaten 6-1, 6-2 at the back end of last year so even if Simona is only 85% or 90% match-fit she should win comfortably.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #979
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

Two qualifers won Sydney and Hobart . This and the way Simona played in Sydney and her 2 hours/day traning in off-season scares me . And Piter is a good defender so Simona most play at her best to be sure of winning the match .
drg is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #980
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
C'mon Simona! Piter is the kind of player Simona would have beaten 6-1, 6-2 at the back end of last year so even if Simona is only 85% or 90% match-fit she should win comfortably.
Piter is also the kind of player that knows how to take advantage when her opponent is not 100% well (see her matches with Flipkens & Wickmayer in Luxembourg 2013). But hopefully Simona will play with confidence and eventually prevail.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:38 AM   #981
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that Simona will play near her normal lvl in the first matches and she can reach a quarter here
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #982
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Belle de Jour, you're right but the same could be true of most Top 200 players facing an out-of-form top player - they will always have a chance in such circumstances.

On the positive side for Simona, Wicky is no Simona and Flipper was in pretty wretched form after Wimbledon, only winning 5 of her 13 matches.

However, I have faith that enough of Simona's guns will be firing!

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #983
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Simona would be in Top 10 after the AO if she makes an equal result as Wozniacki (or even a weaker one [in early rounds] )

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?...pp=Excel&wdo=2 . And Sorana , Top 20.

I'm hoping for a R16 at least for Halep

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #984
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

won't accept any thing But winning this match !

no excuses .. the opponent is even not one of the tricky players in the qualifies who some friends here mentioned ..

she isn't that tall or strong to have heavy serves and shots " i haven't seen her so i try Guessing "

simona must win even in 50 % of her form .. come on simona

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #985
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

GL Simona

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #986
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Piter playing Begu in Linz R1 and that was literally one of the worst WTA main draw matches I've ever seen on stream with Begu hitting about 100 UEs and still grabbing a set.

Katarzyna is an ok player, but has really nothing to hurt Simona. In fact she would even struggle to win games if Simona brings on her late 2013 form. However, she is a slow starter, so this might get a little bit closer.

Still, very good match to start into the tournament.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #987
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

This is crazy, Simona will have a tougher opponent than the Polish girl:
http://www.accuweather.com/ro/au/mel...forecast/26216
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #988
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Halep all the way to knock out Jankovic. QF final is very very possible here.
Let's do it girl, you got a decent draw.

By the way, do you guys play the Skan Contest? It's only 4 times a year during the Slams.
It's easy. You build a team of 3 ATP and 3 WTA players. And you are done.
When they win matches, your team earn points. Try it, you might like it.
Enter your team here:
http://www.tennisgamers.com/board/slams/skanteams.php
Click on "View/Update my team" to submit your team.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #989
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

here is Piter, the girl Halep is playing. Never seen her play before so I searched Youtube... She is a decent player but Halep can handle her. Halep needs to go for big shots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3k0xNa8AlY
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #990
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
she isn't that tall or strong to have heavy serves and shots " i haven't seen her so i try Guessing "
very strong, check photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
However, she is a slow starter, so this might get a little bit closer.
Piter is slow starter, i beleive, at least i often see her matches starting at 0:2 or 0:3 in first set
ILC is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread