Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:28 AM   #841
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

This is the normal simona. No worries everithing changes.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #842
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

so the dream doesn't complete

i have been looking forward watching some matches of simona this week

but any way .. it's good this incomplete comeback

please simona work hard and find yourself before AO

make us happy simona

Simna Halep

Last edited by mido1988 : Jan 5th, 2014 at 01:58 AM.
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:32 AM   #843
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

She is warming up, will be fited for AO
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:36 AM   #844
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute

Proud of Halep still.
She did finally find her game. She had a break point for 5-5. And a new had she broken, she would have won the 2nd set and the 3rd set.

She is back. No worry. She just had an ugly slow start.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:39 AM   #845
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon7x View Post
She is warming up, will be fited for AO
Yes. I agree. She'll play well at AO. She just showed us what she is made of.. Never gives up, even at 6-0 5-0, she still believe she can win. And she fights on. I love that.
Let's got to Melbourne and stun the world !!!
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:46 AM   #846
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

if she came back one game earlier she would have won the set and the match

Whatever happened happened any way

Simna Halep

Last edited by mido1988 : Jan 5th, 2014 at 01:57 AM.
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:51 AM   #847
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
Proud of Halep still.
She did finally find her game. She had a break point for 5-5. And a new had she broken, she would have won the 2nd set and the 3rd set.

She is back. No worry. She just had an ugly slow start.
I like your optimism! I will try to maintain this myself over the next very long week.

It's tough in GM at the moment!
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:58 AM   #848
country flag Serve2Win

I am not going there. Halep got back in the match. For me that's enough.
I would be worried had she lost 6-1 6-1.
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:59 AM   #849
country flag Serve2Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
if she came back one game earlier she would have won the set and the match

Whatever happened happened any way
yup. She found her game a bit too late. had she started the match the way she finished it, it was hers to win.
But she is fine.
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 02:12 AM   #850
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not worried at all. This is just a bad day. She can't play good tennis every time she steps on court. Shit happens.

Barthel Kerber Vekic
Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Inspiration <3 <3 <3
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 02:16 AM   #851
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

It's kind of ironic considering today's match that during her pre-tournament interview when asked what she would change if she was in charge of pro tennis Simona said “Maybe to start the season a little bit later.”

Although the loss was bad at she will be rested for the Aussie Open and she can realize that it's not going to be easy keep her spot near the the top-10.
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 02:18 AM   #852
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
I'm not worried at all. This is just a bad day. She can't play good tennis every time she steps on court. Shit happens.
Shit does happen and it certainly happened today.

C'mon Simona, we know how good you are!
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 02:32 AM   #853
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

The retard that has the facebook page Simona Halep (the one with 40k likes) just posted a photo , intentionally , only to stir the people.

For this, I reported the page, and if you want to do it too, you are free to : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simon...16818021694652 . I clicked "Report Page , I want the page taken down + It's spam or scam !"

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 02:50 AM   #854
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Damn, what an awful match from Simona. Unfortunately, her comeback was more about Keys making more UE's than Simona hitting winners. She managed to hit just 4 winners the entire match, that is what worries me. She just couldn't play her game today. I hope and think that this was just an off day for her, maybe the first match at the AO will erase this one from our memories. But if she will play the same, then I guess she will better hire a big name as a coach, and fast.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 03:02 AM   #855
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread