Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 04:13 PM   #616
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
True, it's a Romanian group. But maybe it helps to use google translate.
On Saturday, Simona will be invited at Kid's Day in Constanta and we want to make her a surprise. We'll give her a little present along with messages from group members. You can also write a message in English for her In case you have questions about the procedure, or you don't understand what we are talking about there, you can ask me
very good george .. it will be a good surprise for her

i will write a small message to her in the group now

hope you spend a good day with simona
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 04:19 PM   #617
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
very good george .. it will be a good surprise for her

i will write a small message to her in the group now

hope you spend a good day with simona
Well, I would like very much to meet her, but unfortunately I'm not in Romania right now. One of the group members that live in Constanta will go and will represent us .
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 04:33 PM   #618
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
thanks very much .. i joined the group although it's all in romanian

it would be better if people post in english
If you ever have any difficulties translating with google you can also ask for translation on the group. A large amount of romanians speak english so i`m sure there will always be someone there to help you.

Last edited by s0higher : Dec 3rd, 2013 at 04:34 PM. Reason: grammar error :)
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 04:42 PM   #619
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
Well, I would like very much to meet her, but unfortunately I'm not in Romania right now. One of the group members that live in Constanta will go and will represent us .
may you meet her very soon

thanks very much for this opportunity to know about the group and communicate with simona fans and writing to her about what we feel
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 08:12 PM   #620
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

I became a fan when she beat my fave Kvitova, go figure

I'm still amazed at how Simona kept in that match at the beginning when KvittyGOAT was bludgeoning her. The more I learnt about Simona the more I liked her, has a good head on her shoulders and you can tell she is quietly ambitious.

Can't wait for her time at the Slams to come.

Like someone said before, her game is beautiful to watch... are there any other players that seem to clearly know where they want to place the ball in advance? She always looks like she's playing a tactical game and pouncing when the time is right.

venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM   #621
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Can I also compliment her fans, in General Messages they are the most intelligent, repectful fans there.
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #622
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
Can I also compliment her fans, in General Messages they are the most intelligent, repectful fans there.
You can!
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #623
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
I love what people in genneral thread are saying about simona. She'll become a superstar ! She's becoming my next idol after sampras. And that's a big hat for her but I believe she'll carry it just fine

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #624
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
I wouldn't be a fan of her if her game was ugly/boring (like Errani's/Woz's game for example) to me (no matter how successful she is or how nice her personality is).
This -) For example, Dementieva is a very beautiful woman and a very very nice person, but i've never liked her (as a tennis player) because her game was so ugly
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #625
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
I think a big part of that is that Simona is such an "intelligent, respectful" person, so she attracts those kind of fans.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #626
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

It's not surprising why Simona's fan base is raising. And due to opposite reasons than for example Buchard who is popular mainly because of her looks.
Other case: Errani or Vinci who are successful but don't have fans as they are boring in any department.
As for Simona, she is may be not beauty but attractive, cute and shy girl, has a very good personality, interesting and smart game.
In addition: there is a very intriguing background in her career
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #627
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Hartson, but when she starts getting more mainstream media attention I hope they don't focus too much on her intriguing career background. I take it you're referring to her b***** r*******n s*****y ? There, I didn't mention it!
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #628
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
I agree Hartson, but when she starts getting more mainstream media attention I hope they don't focus too much on her intriguing career background. I take it you're referring to her b***** r*******n s*****y ? There, I didn't mention it!
If she will have a very good start of the season whit semi or finals she will skip all the MM's where she won titles.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #629
country flag s0higher

^^^ Ha ?!?!
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #630
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Yeah, I hope not. But of course they will..
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread