Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 366 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #5476
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Wow, Simona seems to be in "trophy mode" again!
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #5477
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
Interesting stats , i`m sure u all know , but just to remind :

Sharapova - Winner 2014 of Stuttgart and Madrid - Clay
Petkovic - Winner in 2014 Charleston - Clay
Bouchard - Winner in 2014 Nuremberg - Clay
Simona - Finalist in 2014 Madrid - Clay ( No title on clay this year ) - ....

For my point of view , Serena was the other winner on clay at Rome and CSN , another winner on clay.
So , CSN lost to Bouchard - Clash of the 2 Champions on clay this year.

We will see what happen. I don`t want to debate this , just to be aware , this RG seems preety legit to me considering all this with a small flop by Serena in round 2.
I have a little simple theory, but I will say it just after the SF-s, just to see if it will be still possible!

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #5478
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post

Halep - Kuznetsova , Roland Garros QF : HD - 1080i (via torrent) - English commentary : HERE !

*there is also Romanian and Hungarian commentary alongside with the English one. There are 3 Audio bands.

thank you , thank you , thank you , you are the best!
Bosco123 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #5479
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Mario she became so popular in Romania that, even Prime Minister with the ministers finish the job earlier, so they can watch Simona playing. She can compete with fotbal right now in audience. Personal, even if i'm a big fan of footbal, lately i don't give a fuck anymore about it. Even my brother who were not into tennis at all, he prefers to watch Simona play more, than any other sport.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #5480
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

^ Simona deserves to be a superstar in her homeland, and the world over. She's worked so hard for this success and her opportunity tomorrow. She's just all there - intelligent, super-talented, feisty, and with commitment to burn. Like Robbie Koenig (TennisTV) said in Doha, "She just gets it."

Nightcrawl3r, thanks for the match video!
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #5481
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Halep - Kuznetsova is also now , encore , on pan-european Eurosport 2 (+HD) .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #5482
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Congratulations Team Halep! And to the young woman fronting for them -- wow! She had way too much guile for Sveta today. And I predict she'll be ready for Petkovic tomorrow. Looking forward to this one.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #5483
country flag anjin2013

anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice

After reading all posts from the WWW QF topic, no one thought that Petkovic would beat Errani. But hey, i just hope that Petkovic is getting tired and she can't stand it out with Simona/
anjin2013 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #5484
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Great win. I didn't expect it to be as easy as that. She played better compared to her previous round it seems. Petko won't be easy.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:55 PM   #5485
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

They will show Simona's Road to RG during Game set and mats now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #5486
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
They will show Simona's Road to RG during Game set and mats now.
Was it already ? I saw a Nadal interview a few seconds ago.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #5487
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

I didn't see it, only if I have missed it. The stream is still on at http://www.drakulastream.eu/tennis-l...ng-video.html#!

Look for Game Set and Mats
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #5488
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

They didn't show it yet. In a few minutes probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #5489
country flag Mario101

Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Mario she became so popular in Romania that, even Prime Minister with the ministers finish the job earlier, so they can watch Simona playing. She can compete with fotbal right now in audience. Personal, even if i'm a big fan of footbal, lately i don't give a fuck anymore about it. Even my brother who were not into tennis at all, he prefers to watch Simona play more, than any other sport.
Thats unbelievable.....soo much pressure. Thank god she seems to be very stable person. That would be too much for alot of players
Mario101 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #5490
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I`m officially a Simona fan now !

Simona played so impressive against Kuznetsova in French Open QF !

She is simply AMAZING. Wonderful tennis, eine Augenweide

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread