Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 363 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #5431
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Nice interview with Simona just finished on ITV. Wim gave her the Harry Potter books! She was very smiley and relaxed throughout.
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #5432
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I think it was a false alarm Lenglen it will be. But Simona would've liked court 2.
how so?
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #5433
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Ha. Ignore the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
how so?
She won the Juniors title on that court and said when she played there against Torro-Flor that she feels very well on that court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #5434
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post

She won the Juniors title on that court and said when she played there against Torro-Flor that she feels very well on that court.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #5435
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Will Dull play on court 2 if Simona's match will take too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:02 PM   #5436
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

I like Haleps outfit today
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #5437
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Simona's 2012 stats:

Simona's last year of play:

https://twitter.com/sportdw
Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:39 PM   #5438
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Well, already an improvement over the AO QF vs Domi. Let's see if Simona can close a champion out.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #5439
country flag jar11235

jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice

sigh!!! last serving game wasn't pretty but Simona got it done!! Congrats Simona!!!!! I'm sooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
jar11235 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #5440
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Petko for a place in a Grand Slam final... is this like for real???
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #5441
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

I Knew It !!! I Just Knew It !! )

“I’m a normal girl and I like to fight”.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #5442
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Simonaaaaaaaa in the SF
So freeking happy!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #5443
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

@Cheddar !!! Give me some credit ! What did i told u ! I WANT KUZI

“I’m a normal girl and I like to fight”.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #5444
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Clinical, but her nerves worry me for the SF.

However, her play on BP was impeccable. She was using the wrong-footer very well right from the start of the match, always on the lookout to go from defense to offense when possible.

In short she was able to force her game on a visibly hampered Sveta who was unable to make any sort of impact with the weapons she has.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #5445
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy and i had so many emotions when she tries to close the match.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread