Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 360 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #5386
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
I know. The older man and the woman are old enough to know better than to fight over it. Or is there a lot of money to be made from such souvenirs on eBay?
I think it is. About 6 months ago i`ve seen an autograph of Simona on a picture of her has been sold on Ebay with 20 Euros.
Considering Kuzy is double GS winner , for a smelly towel , who knows ? )))

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #5387
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
I think it is. About 6 months ago i`ve seen an autograph of Simona on a picture of her has been sold on Ebay with 20 Euros.
Considering Kuzy is double GS winner , for a smelly towel , who knows ? )))
I'm wondering how much cost an autograph of hers now?

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #5388
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

Now they put 14.30 GMT !
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #5389
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

another 30 minutes

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #5390
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanadoo View Post
Now they put 14.30 GMT !
Who knows when and if It even starts today. I'm watching the coverage and people still have their umbrellas up, the courts are still covered and the rain is still coming down, so I wouldn't count on anything right now.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #5391
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

the sky look light now (not blue, but light)
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #5392
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

The speculation (at least on TV) is that all 4 matches will be played at the same time. Reason is that the priority is getting the two men's matches in due to it being best-of-5.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #5393
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
I'm wondering how much cost an autograph of hers now?

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:02 PM   #5394
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

I remember seeing this video last year - even worse than the Kuzzy towel fight. A grown woman snatches a baseball from a little girl and then high-fives with her friends. Really awful!

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #5395
country flag UCLA

WTF Where is her parents ? I mean c`mon . Why didn`t anybody did something ?..

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #5396
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
WTF Where is her parents ? I mean c`mon . Why didn`t anybody did something ?..
Yeah, one of the crowd at least should have intervened and said something to that woman. Maybe they did but it was off-camera? At the end of the clip, you hear the commentators start to say that they sent a ball up to the stand for the little girl.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #5397
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I remember seeing this video last year - even worse than the Kuzzy towel fight. A grown woman snatches a baseball from a little girl and then high-fives with her friends. Really awful!

That's rude, very rude

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #5398
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bitch.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #5399
country flag UCLA

Well that makes me feel a little better , i would feel great if they take back the ball from that awful woman.

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #5400
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:

If that were me sitting in that row, I would've taken the ball from the woman and given it to the little girl and told her off.

Closed Thread