Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 358 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #5356
country flag jar11235

jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

ESPN commentators basically ignoring Simona. they're like, it's all about Sveta. No credit for Simona at all!!!
jar11235 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:15 PM   #5357
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

I find Simona similar in style with Nishikori. I first heard Setsuna saying this and then checking Nishikori against Dull in Madrid I saw some similarities. But Nishikori is fragile. On the other hand, the Clijsters similarities are more obvious to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:15 PM   #5358
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

For me what`s matter the most is the sun to come out.
I don`t want a cloudy match. I want the sun to show his face!
Simona need the sun to absorb some bonus power

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #5359
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Please rain, don't stop till 5 PM CET so I can see the match .

Don't wish that If that happens there is a possibility for the match to not finish today which would be a tragedy.

Quote:
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #5360
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

i can have the match playing on my phone while i'm working, the joys of technology! And of understanding employers
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #5361
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

@Nightcrawl3r
That`s just selfish. >.<

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Michael Jordan
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #5362
country flag makavel

makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice makavel is just really nice

UCLA is right ,no more ATP in here.
Regarding the weather conditions , I can only hope that the outcome of this match won't be the same as in FED CUP vs. Ana. Similar weather cond.
makavel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #5363
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
They talk about Halep now on Eurosport. Mats says she is the female version of Djokovic.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #5364
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Don't wish that If that happens there is a possibility for the match to not finish today which would be a tragedy.
But if they have to play a couple of games, then play get's suspended, they go the locker room and come back again and so on... is really the worst scenario
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #5365
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

I've herd Mats say that Simona looks a lot like Djoker while doing commentary in her game with Watson.

I think he likes their movement on court a lot, and that's why they are good all around, because they can get to the ball early enough to prepare the shots both on clay and on harder courts.
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #5366
country flag Cosimo

Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all

It's been announced, no play before 3 PM CET.
Cosimo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #5367
country flag UCLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
It's been announced, no play before 3 PM CET.
That`s a good news , considering ....

Michael Jordan
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #5368
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

@venusinfurs : I also have a tablet but I can't watch the match while I'm taking an exam

@UCLA : It doesn't seem to me .

@NeKo : How can't it finish when they play till 9-9.30 PM CET !? Over 4 hours. And as Not a Fan said , it's better to wait for the rain to stop for good than the game to get suspended after a few minutes.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #5369
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
Game Set and Mats got an early live transmission now on Eurosport beacause of the rain.
Mats just claimed that the heavy and cold weather would favor Simona
Yep, old people don't like the cold.

Please, please, go away!
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:28 PM   #5370
country flag NeKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
@NeKo : How can't it finish when they play till 9-9.30 PM CET !? Over 4 hours. And as Not a Fan said , it's better to wait for the rain to stop for good than the game to get suspended after a few minutes.

It can happen if it continues to rain, like it happened during Fed Cup. It was suspended for the next day. The match will be stopped anyway. If the rain stops, that doesn't mean it won't start again.

Quote:
Closed Thread