Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 357 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #5341
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Game Set and Mats got an early live transmission now on Eurosport beacause of the rain.
Mats just claimed that the heavy and cold weather would favor Simona
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #5342
country flag anjin2013

anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice

Adidas had launched this campaign called "Smash the silence" on Twitter and now finally Simona's match is in it. All you have to do is go to https://twitter.com/adidastennis and follow and help Simona by tweetting to @halep_official with the hashtags #smashthesilence and #RG14
anjin2013 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #5343
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Her reaction at winning the point and game at 10:15... you never see that now
I just saw it, but commenter started to say that its Kuzzy scream, and I was confused.
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #5344
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

On ITV, Jim Courier is plumping for Simona today (he predicted her for the final at the start of RG). Lindsay Davenport was full of praise for Simona too, and seemed to be suggesting the result will depend on Simona (whilst recognising Kuzzy's threat if Simona falters).

Just sayin' ... I know that they don't always get these things correct, but it's always nice to hear her being recognised.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:58 PM   #5345
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Do not please compare Simona to dull ever again. Just stop. And i promise i will not compare Rafa with Errani.

Consider we are even

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #5346
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
On ITV, Jim Courier is plumping for Simona today (he predicted her for the final at the start of RG). Lindsay Davenport was full of praise for Simona too, and seemed to be suggesting the result will depend on Simona (whilst recognising Kuzzy's threat if Simona falters).

Just sayin' ... I know that they don't always get these things correct, but it's always nice to hear her being recognised.
She also said that Sloane was the only one capable of stopping Sharapova.

PART-TIME POSTER

Last edited by NeKo : Jun 4th, 2014 at 02:59 PM.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #5347
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
Game Set and Mats got an early live transmission now on Eurosport beacause of the rain.
He's got a point there! Indeed Kuznetsova's kick serve will be less effective because the ball won't bounce very high on a wet clay surface.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #5348
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
Well, let's hope that we are wrong and that Mats is right.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #5349
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

They talk about Halep now on Eurosport. Mats says she is the female version of Djokovic.

PART-TIME POSTER
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:03 PM   #5350
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

YES ! Finally ! Someone with good eyes !

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #5351
country flag makavel

makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
Do not please compare Simona to dull ever again. Just stop. And i promise i will not compare Rafa with Errani.

Consider we are even
Ok ,Ok but keep that in mind - Rafa is close to being GOAT
makavel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #5352
country flag NeKo

They did a nice analysis on her game technical, mental, psychical, tactical. Some of what makes her such a good player.

PART-TIME POSTER
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #5353
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
They talk about Halep now on Eurosport. Mats says she is the female version of Djokovic.
They seem to read her sub forum lately!
Or a "traitor" is telling them what we are speaking here

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #5354
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
YES ! Finally ! Someone with good eyes !
Simona is cuter though.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #5355
country flag NeKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
Ok ,Ok but keep that in mind - Rafa is close to being GOAT
There is only one goat out there and that's the most talented player of all time I can't see Dull winning more slams than he has.

PART-TIME POSTER
Closed Thread