Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 354 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 09:46 PM   #5296
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Oh, this is what you were referring to.

But Mladenovic's ,Simon's, Isner's, Cornet's etc. etc. aired before they lost so it's not a pattern .

They uploaded on youtube for the viewer after the players lose.
Sorana Cirstea, Jelena Jankovic, Samantha Stosur, Victoria Azarenka, Eugenie Bouchard, Sabine Lisicki, Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Caroline Wozniacki, Na Li, Monica Niculescu, Petra Kvitova, Flavia Pennetta, Belinda Bencic, Irina-Camelia Begu, Lucie Safarova, Madison Keys, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic, Angelique Kerber, Elina Svitolina, Agnieszka Radwanska, Dominika Cibulkova, Venus Williams, Andrea Petkovic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 10:02 PM   #5297
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
Wet, cold and windy conditions for the match... any effect on Halep?
Kinda yeah. And not a positive one. But let's hope for a great game.

And f*ck . If it will be delayed , I won't be able to watch it .

It seems worse than in the UK these weeks in Paris.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:23 AM   #5298
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kinda yeah. And not a positive one. But let's hope for a great game.

And f*ck . If it will be delayed , I won't be able to watch it .

It seems worse than in the UK these weeks in Paris.

Isn't SL better protected against the wind with it's weird formation, compared to PC?
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 06:27 AM   #5299
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice

Quote:
Wet, cold and windy conditions for the match... any effect on Halep?
Most likely these conditions results in a heavy ball and with a opponent who can hit powerfully it's beneficial. Lenglen is faster thus I believe whoever plays the aggressive game will be favorite. This court is not typically favorable to a clay-court player. Good for us that Simona has an all-round game and calm personality. She'd be able to mold her game according to the conditions much better than Kuznetsova.
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:28 AM   #5300
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

please, no rain delays!

US Open flashbacks
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:47 AM   #5301
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
please, no rain delays!

US Open flashbacks
Aaarrrggghhh! The nightmares!

Quote:
... It seems worse than in the UK these weeks in Paris.

LOL, I wish that were true! It has rained fairly solidly for 7 or 8 out of the last 10 days where I live.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:53 AM   #5302
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Aaarrrggghhh! The nightmares!

LOL, I wish that were true! It has rained fairly solidly for 7 or 8 out of the last 10 days where I live.
It rains everywhere...Romania it's called Ireland of the East nowadays.

#toomuchgreen
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:58 AM   #5303
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanadoo View Post
Well now! All Sharapova's fans saying in GM that Simona play badly : "20 winners/52 UFEs for Garbine, 22 winners/40 UFEs for Maria. 6 DFs for Garbine, 8 DFs for Maria". Good match I think that QF
I didn't.

The Maria vs Garbine match was good in patches, but it wasn't great. But it was exciting when you care who ends up winning.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 08:19 AM   #5304
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I didn't.

The Maria vs Garbine match was good in patches, but it wasn't great. But it was exciting when you care who ends up winning.
You're special

It was a so-so QF ,not bad,but not over the top either!
Maria is very very tough mentally, all people should recognize that

If the weather is how it is, it's pretty complicated for Simona, not necessairly because the balls are heavier or the pitch is faster, but because she has some back problems (old ones) or something like that, when this rainy and windy days happen, it's a bad combination for her!
But giving the fact this is a QF, I hope she will surpass this "minor" problems and she will be able to give her best today!
Go Simona

Simona Halep!

Last edited by CristianB8 : Jun 4th, 2014 at 08:58 AM.
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #5305
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
I checked the forecast hourly and it looks like it's going to be sunny at 3 pm. And then the chance to rain is pretty low. Most likely the first hour could be the problem.
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:07 AM   #5306
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
You're special

It was a so-so QF ,not bad,but not over the top either!
Maria is very very tough mentally, all people should recognize that
Yep, That's why I like her. It's not her looks. She's a very good looking woman, but she's not "my type" really. I fall more for the "sweet cute girl next door" types generally speaking. It's definitely not her screetching either. In fact, I dislike it, although it doesn't bother me as much as some. No, the reason I like her is her never say die "over my death body" attitude. That's what makes her exciting, at least for me. For years I always went into a Sharapova match wanting her opponent to win. But more often than not she won me over during the match because she wants it so badly and fights so hard. So after awhile I just stopped resisting the obvious which is that I just really like Maria Sharapova.

Quote:
If the weather is how it is, it's pretty comlpicated for Simona, not necesairly because the balls are heavier or the pitch is faster, but because she has some back problems (old ones) or something like that, when this rainy and windy days happen, it's a bad combination for here!
But giving the fact this is a QF, I hope she will surpass this "minor" problems and she will be able to give her best today!
Go Simona
If it's a rainy day the pitch won't be faster, it will be slower. Not good for Simona because I expect her to be the more pro-active of the two with Kuzzy doing a lot of defending and counter punching. And Kuzzy is already a great defender as it is. It's hard to hit through her and on a slow court with heavy balls it will be even harder.

Btw, I think that the two Lenglen matches should be on Chatrier and the two Chatrier matches on Lengelen.

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:40 AM   #5307
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yep, That's why I like her. It's not her looks. She's a very good looking woman, but she's not "my type" really. I fall more for the "sweet cute girl next door" types generally speaking. It's definitely not her screetching either. In fact, I dislike it, although it doesn't bother me as much as some. No, the reason I like her is her never say die "over my death body" attitude. That's what makes her exciting, at least for me. For years I always went into a Sharapova match wanting her opponent to win. But more often than not she won me over during the match because she wants it so badly and fights so hard. So after awhile I just stopped resisting the obvious which is that I just really like Maria Sharapova.

If it's a rainy day the pitch won't be faster, it will be slower. Not good for Simona because I expect her to be the more pro-active of the two with Kuzzy doing a lot of defending and counter punching. And Kuzzy is already a great defender as it is. It's hard to hit through her and on a slow court with heavy balls it will be even harder.

Btw, I think that the two Lenglen matches should be on Chatrier and the two Chatrier matches on Lengelen.
Yes,my bad ,slower, I don't know what I have today, I made a lot of stupid mistakes and edited some of them
I think it's just a bad day
I also got angry for some geniuses from TF and my blood boiled a little
I can't understand some of them like that dogwonder, he named me a stalker (wtf ?) because I told about him he is on all the threads about Simona and put his best effort in making her, but especially us, to look like total creeps! I hate this kind of people/trolls/haters so much!
And I stupidly said I'm over with the subjest on the thread, when I could show him that he is lying so bad!

edit: I hate haters, how does this sound?

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:40 AM   #5308
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Vive la révolution!

"Sunt un produs 100% romanesc si ma mandresc cu asta!"
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:58 AM   #5309
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Yes,my bad ,slower, I don't know what I have today, I made a lot of stupid mistakes and edited some of them
Don't worry about it. That kinda thing happens to all of us.

Quote:
I also got angry for some geniuses from TF and my blood boiled a little
I can't understand some of them like that dogwonder, he named me a stalker (wtf ?) because I told about him he is on all the threads about Simona and put his best effort in making her, but especially us, to look like total creeps! I hate this kind of people/trolls/haters so much!
And I stupidly said I'm over with the subjest on the thread, when I could show him that he is lying so bad!

edit: I hate haters, how does this sound?
Same here. But you better get used to those things because Simona is a top player, and you know what that means when it comes to GM.

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 10:05 AM   #5310
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie-fan, the question is, who would you cheer for if we have a Maria-Simona final?

Quote:
It's just nerves affecting your 'play' Cristian.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread